Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

PART 46

Raman went behind ishita and said-ishita suno naa.

Ishita-nahi Raman,I am really angry. aapko thoda bhi bharosha nahi hai mujh par,bina bharoshe ke rishta ban toh sakta hai,but tik nahi sakta.

Raman-i am sorry baba,main maanta hoon mujhse galti ho gayi,but I was insecure about my position in ur life,but ab koi insecurity nahi hai.now I know that u love me aur ab main kisi par nahi,bas apni biwi aur uske pyaar par bharosha karta hoon.he said making Ishita look at him.

Raman-trust me ishita,I really trust u now.pehle bhi karta tha but thoda insecure tha,actually bahut pyaar karta hoon tumse toh tumhe khone se darta tha ,toh thoda darr jaata tha,but now I know u love me,toh koi darr nahi hai ab.he said wrapping her in his arms.

Raman kissed her temple and said-sorry babu,maaf kar do.

Ishita look at him and said-babu??am I a kid??

Raman-kyun ,don't u want my pampering,babu shona and all that .

Ishita smiled and said-main ek doctor hoon,raman.i don't like being called babu.

Raman-bura lagaa tumhe??

Ishita-nahi,it's actually awkward,nobody ever called me babu,toh thoda ajeeb lagaa.

Raman-haan toh,tum kisi ki babu nahi thi,but meri ho,so I will call u babu,tumhe koi problem hai,agar hai toh it's ur problem not mine.he said making her smile.

Ishita-mujhe koi problem nahi,I love to be called babu by u.she said hugging him tight when he said-tujhme solid problem hai madrasan,biwi wale gunn hi nahi.turant maan jaati hai.

Ishita-kyunki bahut jyada pyaar karti hoon aapse,kitni bhi koshish kar loon aapse gussa nahi ho paati.aur aap iss baat ka faayda utha kar mujhe hurt karte rehte hai,kal itni daaru pee li,raste par pade the,aapko kuch ho jaata toh,main toh marr hi jaati aapke bina.

Raman-aww,my baby.kuch nahi hoga mujhe,ho hi nahi sakta,u love me alot,ur love will always protect me against every odd .and I am really sorry for yesterday,mujhe aise behave nahi karna chahiye tha.maaf kar do.

Ishita-maaf kar diya, but don't mistrust me again ever.

Raman-never,meri jaan.he said and hugged her tight.

They were busy in hugging each other when they heard,arey waah badi mohabbat -shohabbat ho rahi hai .

Ishra break the hug and look at the direction and saw toshiji and amma standing and looking at them smiling .

Ishita smiled and was going blushing when Raman pulled her to himself and said hugging her from back-haan maa,mohabbat shohabbat ho gayi hai,aapki bahu se,he said kissing her cheek making her blush while their mothers smiled happily hearing this.

Amma walked to them and said-murugan tum dono ko hamesha khush rakhen,main bahut khush hoon yeh jaan kar ki tumne meri beti ko uske flaws ke saath accept kar liya .

Raman-meri biwi mein koi kami nahi hai,Amma .woh meri ruhi ki maa hai,and I love her alot.issliye aap bhi sab kuch bhool jaiye.he said making Amma's eyes moist.

Amma-khush raho ,kanna.tum dono ki shaadi karana best decision tha hamari zindagi ka.she said blessing ishra and went telling them that she will go to temple to pray for them.

Toshiji too came to them and hugged Ishita.

Toshiji-tere aane se mera puttar phir se jeene lagaa,thank u puttar.

Ishita-why u r saying so ,mummy ji .Raman ki khushiyon se hi toh meri bhi khushiyan judi hai .she said and hugged toshiji lovingly while Raman was too happy seeing everyone happy.

Raman went to ruhi and saw her busy with her gifts.

Raman settled next to her and asked-kya kar raha hai mera baby??

Ruhi-papa dekho kitne saare gift hai,meri help karo naa inhe thik se rakhne mein.

Raman-as u say princess,he said and got busy with ruhi while ishita was busy with toshiji.

The day passed normally and at night ruhi slept with ishra not giving them any privacy.raman was sleeping with a grumpy face while ishita was smiling seeing his cute antics.

Next day,ishra went to their work while ruhi went to school.

At ten,Abhi entered his clinic only to see a bouquet of flowers kept in his cabin.he smiled and walked to it.he took out the card and read it,from ishita.

He smiled widely and said-ishita ne mujhe flowers bhejen,omg am I dreaming,nahi she actually send me these flowers. lagta hai mera plan kaamyaab ho gaya.finally she will be mine,he thought and called her.

After many rings she picked the phone and said-hello raghav,phool mil gaye tumhe.

Abhi-yes,and these r so beautiful.thank u ishita .

Ishita-ur welcome,raghav.

Abhi-but kis khushi mein hai yeh phool,yeh samajh nahi aaya.

Ishita-arey tumne card nahi padha,padh lo samajh aa jayega ki kyun hai woh phool.she said and hung up the call.

Abhi-wow phool ,phir card.lagta hai aaj ishita mujhe apna deewana bana kar hi chodegi.he said looking around for the card.

He got the card and saw it was a thank u card.

Abhi-thank u kis liye,he thought and open the card to read.

Thank u raghav, tumhari wajah se mujhe finally woh mil gaya jiski aarzoo kab se thi.i don't know kya baat hui tumhari Raman se,but hum dono ki saari dooriyan mit gayi aur hum kareeb bahut kareeb aa gaye.thank u so much for ur help raghav,u r my true friend.

Ur friend 

Ishita

His expression changed reading the note and he crushed it in his hands angrily.

Abhi-woh dono kareeb aa gaye,woh uske kareeb kaise aa sakti hai ,no she can't.she is mine just mine,main usse apna bana kar rahunga .he said and throw the note angrily making some evil plan to create problem between them.

At evening,ishita reached home and went to her room.she was feeling exhausted,so drop her clothes and went to freshen up.

She was standing under the shower when someone knocked the door.

Ishita-kaun hai??

Raman-its me,open the door ,it's reallt urgent.

Ishita got confused and open the door wrapping a towel around her when he went in and said-enjoying shower alone,let enjoy it together.he said and hugged her from back.

Ishita just smiled and let him do whatever he wanna do while she was enjoying his raw touches.

He was busy in kissing her when she turned to him and asked-iraade kya hai??

Raman-to love u.he said kissing her and said again-raaghav called me.

Ishita look at him and said-kya keh raha tha.

Raman-ki tumne usse phool bheje,u want him to become a part of ur life and u wanna date him.aur yeh bhi kaha ki tum hamesha se usse pyaar karti ho.

Ishita-toh aapne kya kiya??

Raman-i just hang up the call ,uski bakwaas sunne mein koi interest nahi tha mujhe.

Ishita smiled and said-puchenge nahi kyun phool bheja tha??

Raman-batana hai toh bata do.

Ishita-to thank him,uski wajah se hum kareeb aa gaye.

Raman-but u shouldn't trust him,dekho woh phir hamare beech difference create karne ki koshish kar raha tha.

Ishita-i don't trust him,mujhe pata tha woh aisa kuch karega and to be true,I want him to say something like this to u.

Raman-kyun,taaki main jealous feel karun??

Ishita-nahi,yeh dekhne ke liye ki ab aap mujh par vishwas karenge yaa nahi.

Raman-ohh,so u were testing me.

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman-toh main paas hua exam mein??

Ishita-haan.

Raman-so whats my reward??

Ishita-me,have me.she said wrapping her arms around him.

Raman-i love to have this reward,he said and took her lips in his crushing it mercilessly under his.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wiw.. ..awesome update dear.. ..

Loved it 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww so romantic n beautiful part n love this IshRa shower romance wow Maaza aa gaya n now waiting for next part

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb update 

loved it 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

They r cute

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

Nd thanks for pm

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Thanks for the pm 😊

SAUMMY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow...This is such a ishralicious update !! 

Loved it....

Eagerly waiting for next update !! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....beautiful update di...

Amma and toshiji is happy for their kids happiness....

Raghav urghh... still trying to create differences between ishra....

Loved ishra romance...

Continue soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely amazing updateπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Really wonderful yaar... loved itπŸ’—πŸ’—

Well written sis πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Toshi and amma both are happy  seeing their children happiness 

Raman want to spend quality time with ishita 

But ruhi is also with them

Ruhi want to sleep with ishita