I have a feeling lot of things are gonna change..Thug hasnt finished counting..there are 40 odd who havent discussed so who knows..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have a feeling lot of things are gonna change..Thug hasnt finished counting..there are 40 odd who havent discussed so who knows..
What did u write 😲
Bend it like beckham 😆
Out of 64 how many sheeps are active here that also matters 🤣
Oh man, I'm sorry that's happening to you again.
Why doesn't Thug let it go😡 Just ask a movie/series instead of movie alone😡
I'm wondering if there's anyone who wrote my answer 🤣 I haven't seen person yet lol
I am just :

Aut kitna Zaleel hona hai... should i quit this game?
Bend it like beckham 😆
Oh marron wrote and few others as well...my one is the most unique, no one wrote that 🤣
never ..
Oh marron wrote and few others as well...my one is the most unique, no one wrote that 🤣
ok so I will get some goals .. what did u write
Oh marron wrote and few others as well...my one is the most unique, no one wrote that 🤣
I am also unique one. Jungle Book always gives me Dhoka.🤣🤣
That spot is mine and mine only. I will refuse to fight with Panditaain ji.
Oh marron wrote and few others as well...my one is the most unique, no one wrote that 🤣
What is it ?
https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
9