I was really studying😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was really studying😆
Originally posted by: KDGRCS2MDOPCIWM6
linkopedia
Excellent name🤣
OMG I love this video 🤣 I love Rahul Gandhi's videos...unintentionally funny dude 😆
I agree🤣
It means son of a dog....LOL I can't believe I'm teaching you bad words here 😆

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Now she's using that in amazing writing & beautiful creations
Yupsy dopesy!👏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
You know in our country It's said the youngsters mostly waste their time in FB so I never wanted to create one but had to after admitting in medical college for updates. It's like if you're on phone, she/he must be Facebooking😆 It's happened with me too then I said proudly I'm not in FB back then🤣
Lol😆
@bold after saying this you must have been like-

Hi Razia... good morning!
Kind of admiring...I love to get drenched in rain which is not possible this year😭
True🤣 The gif is so apt!
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
True🤣 The gif is so apt!
Akhir choice kiski hai😎🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5