priya, hey!Originally posted by: priya185
Hi nightime partner😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
priya, hey!Originally posted by: priya185
Hi nightime partner😉
Originally posted by: XYXN7I3AIDGAM5GT
Sorry.........didnt..mean...to..stay..away..from...her...meant...the..temptation...just...read..your...message...
correctly...
Sorry it was misinterpreted in hurry...
Originally posted by: CCOUUYKSZDJBIXH6
Hope....you...meet...someone......you...like...soon...or...my..head...may...burst...seeing...this...guy's...face.......😭
@bold Why?🥺
LOL yeh kala hum bachpan se kar rahe hai (I've been doing this since I was a kid) So I made a facebook account when I was 11...I didn't tell my parents and I used to do the same thing and back then our computer would be in the living room. I would use incognito mode so my parents couldn't track down my account 😆 I almost got caught once because I had a pop-up message saying that I had a new message and my mom was like do you have facebook. So I lied that it was an ad and closed out. Then my dad ran the antivirus because he thought maybe there was a virus. I had the account for about 2 years and my parents never found out. Later I felt guilty for lying and deleted my account. Then I made my current account at 18 but my parents obviously know about it
Interesting🤣
You were a naughty kid Alina😆
I don't have FB, Twitter, SC..
FB because my relatives are there... 😆
Originally posted by: UROQJAPVAA2EQS6L
Hope u didn't break it......
Nah😆
Originally posted by: GZ23TE6DSILULFPQ
Yes...she...is...wish...that...can...be..used...for..good...causes...not...for..cheating...poor...parents..
Now she's using that in amazing writing & beautiful creations
OMG🤣 I can't stop laughing now🤣🤣🤣
Sonia Gandi will kill us babu🤣
Yes🤣
Originally posted by: ESG7HPKHC7VL76G6
You...did..&commented...a...girl...is thrashing....a...boy...or...something...like...that...almond...milk...on...the...way...for..you...😉
@bold I really need that...
With the amount of posts we have I accept I don't remember them all😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5