Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

coming next...

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for liking this story this much, didn't expect.

Note :- Please have some patience to know why Raman and Mrs bhalla are angry or don’t like Ishita. Slowly I will disclose what misunderstanding happened between Ishra after engagement but the main reason, unknown to Ishra also, behind all this will be disclosed in its last stage so enjoy the current track.

Part-3

Next day, Raman was on time for Puja then on the breakfast table too. Ishita woke him up on time as they had to go for an important meeting in the office.

Ishra started the meeting at the office.

I - A very good morning to all of you. As you all know that our company uses to organize social campaigns from time to time so this meeting is regarding the same. Once again, we are going to organize a social campaign and this time the theme will be "Health".

Employee - Health?

I - Yes, health. In today's busy life, we forget to take care of our health. We ignore our health and are always busy in our work but we need to be healthy for that also. We need to know, understand and learn how to live a healthy lifestyle. We shall be covering the whole Delhi and all age groups in the campaign. So this campaign is all about that only..

The moment she completed, an over excited employee, Bharat clapped for her loudly while all looked at him. Raman glared at Bharat angrily and said,

R - let her complete first.

Bharat stopped, seeing him angry and apologised.

I - Simmi Bhalla and Romi Bhalla will be in charge of this campaign. There will be different groups for different types of work. Whosoever wants to join the campaign, can give their details to group leaders which will be disclosed very soon. Each and every information will be given to you all through the notice board as well as through WhatsApp groups so keep a check on them frequently and be up to date. We shall really appreciate it if you all participate in this campaign willingly otherwise then we shall choose the participants randomly.. Am I clear to all? 

All said Yes Ma'am in which Bharat's voice was very loud. Raman looked at him irritated.

I - Good. One more thing, this campaign will begin and end with a walkathon.

All - Walkathon.

I - Yes, A walkathon for health which will be compulsory for the whole staff except a few ones for genuine reasons.. So now I would like to know how many of you are really interested and excited for it. Please raise your hand..

Many employees raised their hand among which Bharat was the first one. Meeting was dispersed. Ishita turned to Simmi to say something but Bharat came and said,

B (smiling) - Hello Ma'am. I really like the theme. I'm very excited for the campaign and walkathon. Thank you so much ma'am for this opportunity.

He said smiling and forwarded his hand for a hand shake. Ishita smiled back and forwarded her hand to shake hands but Raman came in between and shook hands with him.

R - Bharat, mere sath hand shake karlo, aakhir kam to mere sath hi karna hai na.

He said pressing his hand a little hard and gave an angry look.

B - Yes sir.

R - Now go back to your work.

He went from there.

R (thinking) - Bada aaya, meri biwi se handshake karega, aaj to beta tujhe itna Kam dunga ki Tere hath dard karne lagenge, kisi se hath milane ke liye nhi rahenge.

He was thinking looking angrily while Simmi, Ishita and Romi were smiling seeing his act. Simmi bend on Ishita and said,

S - Bhai ka bas ek yeh Roop acha lagta hai ab, The jealous Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Ishita hit her.

S - Haye haye, dekho to sharmili Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla ko..

I - Simmi, kya tu bhi.. kuch bhi..

They were talking in low voice while Raman turned to them and said scolding them,

R - Simmi Romi, tum dono ko Kam nhi karna aaj. Aur tum, aaj hospital bandh hai kya, jao daant Todo nakli dentist. Ho gaya tumhara Kam. Now you can leave.

Soon all dispersed.

It was evening. Ishita entered the mansion and was going to her room. She collided with Neelu, the maid.

I - Neelu, Kahan bhage ja rhi hai. Aaram se, lag jaayegi.

N - Vo bhabhi, chat par kapde hai aur baarish shuru ho gai hai to…

I - Oh, chal main Teri madad karwa deti hu..

N - Nhi bgabhi., Aap Abhi aai hai, thak gai hongi. Mere sath aur bhi hai, hum log Kar lenge.

I - Thik hai. Jarurat ho to mujhe bula Lena.

Ishita went to her room. After some time, she came out and went to the kitchen. She started making tea for grandparents and asked Neelu about her MIL. She informed her that she went to a friend's house. It started raining heavily along with wind. The weather was cool. Ishita took tea and snacks for grandparents and sat with them in the hall only spending some quality time. After half an hour, a driver came inside smiling along with the office bag, wallet and mobile phone.

I - Kya hua? Aap itna has kyu rahe ho? Aur yeh saman to Raman ka hai na.

Driver - Ji bhabhi.

I - Raman, aa gaye office se?

D - Ji.

Dadiji - Arey to hai kaha vo aur tum uska sakan kyu lekar aa rhe ho?

Driver again smiled making them confused and said,

D - Bhaiya bahar hai, vo… baarish mein bheeg the hai..

I - Kya?

Dadiji - Lo baarish Hui nhi ki iska bachpana shuru..

I - Raman bhi na. Dadiji unhe pta hai ki unhe bhot jldi sardi lag jati hai phir bhi aisi harkate karte hai..

Dadaji - Tum dono baatein bandh Karo aur Ishita puttar, tum jakar usse andar lekar aao.

I - Ji dadaji.

She went out taking an umbrella. She saw Raman who was dancing and enjoying the rain. She smiled seeing him happy and admired him for some time. Then she remembered for what she came and went to him slowly as there was water all around in the ground. Raman was enjoying when he saw an umbrella on his head and looked at her.

R - Yeh Kya hai?

I - Isse umbrella kehte hai..

R - Really, mujhe to pta hi nhi tha. I mean.. isse kyu laga rhi ho. Hatao isse..

He said moving aside wetting himself again in the rain.

I (covering him) - Raman, what are you doing? You know na you got cold very soon after getting wet in the rain. Still…

R (removing umbrella) - Ishita please, I'm not in a mood to argue with you. Tumhe enjoy karna hai to Karo warna mujhe karne do. You know na I just love the rain.

I (covering again) - Raman, I know aur main yeh bhi janti hu ki isse aapko sardi lag jaayegi. Ab bhot bheeg chuke ho aap, Chalo andar.

R (removing it again)- No way. Main kahi nhi Jane Wala.. let me enjoy.. see kitna acha weather hai. Main to kehta hu tum bhi enjoy Karo..

He took the umbrella from her hand and threw it away while Ishita tried to cover herself by her hands.

I - Raman, yeh Kya kia aapne. Please na Raman Chalo andar Varna aapki tabiyat kharab ho jaayegi.

She was requesting him but he didn't pay attention. In fact, he pulled her to him when she tried to ran away.

I - Raman, Kya Kar rhe ho.. chodo mujhe. Main bheeg jaaungi..

R - To baarish se kabse allergy ho gayi tumhe. Hum pehle bhi baarish mein bheegte the, yad hai..

I - Raman Aisa nhi hai..

R - Chup, kuch der ruko phir chalte hai.

He started dancing with her remembering their old time, making her smile. Both were dancing, enjoying the weather. She slipped on the ground and was about to fall but he held on time. Both looked at each other.

I (thinking) - Kash aap hamesha ke liye pehle wale Raman ban jaao, hamesha aise hi raho.

Raman remembered his hate towards her.

R (looking at her)  - Kitne sapne dekhe the maine hum dono ke sath ke par tumne sab khatm Kar dia..

He said with hate and his eyes filled with tears while Ishita was about to say something but he went from there making her stand.

Raman went inside and scolded by his grand mother when she saw Ishita coming all wet.

Dadiji - Ishita tu bhi bheeg gai. Yeh jarur Raman ne kia hoga. Chalo koi nhi, ab jakar jaldi se kapde badal lo, Varna bimar pad jaaoge.

Ishra left for their room. Raman took his clothes and went to Romi's room. Both changed their clothes remembering the time they spent together.

After some time, Raman was sneezing while his grandmother was scolding him.

Dadiji - Kitni bar kaha hai tujhe par tu sunta hi nhi, ab dekh. Naak lal ho gai hai.

Ishita brought tea for him. He had it but he was sneezing again and again. Dadiji told him to go and rest in his room. She told Ishita to make kadha for him.

Ishita took kadha to their room where he was lying, keeping his head in her lap while dadiji was pressing his head as he was having a headache too. Dadiji told Raman to get up and have kadha. He made faces and sat. He told her to go and rest, he will drink it. Dadiji went from there while Raman layed down again. Ishita sat beside him glaring at him.

R - Kya hai?

I - Mujhe pta hai, aapka kadha peene ka koi irada nhi hai that's why aapne dadiji ko bhej dia.

R - Ha, kyonki mujhe yeh bilkul pasand nhi hai.

I - I know. Lekin aapko peena to padega hi.

R - Aur tumhe kyu lagta hai ki main tumhari sunne wala hu.

I - Raman please na, ek to jab main aapko rok rhi thi bheegne se to suna nhi, tabiyat kharab ho gayi na. Ab at least yeh to sun lijiye. please pi lijiye, dadiji ke liye.. please.

R - Tum dono bhot kharab ho.. Thik hai lekin thoda sa.

I - Uthiye..

He sat slowly holding his head. He drank it at once and made faces. She made him lie and started massaging his head. He put his head in her lap. She was pressing his head. After some time, he started getting more cold.

I - Raman, kya hua? sardi lag rhi hai..

R - Hmmm.

Ishita closed the windows and covered him with a blanket. She rubbed his hands for some time. At last, he slept holding her hand close to himself. She smiled seeing him sleeping peacefully and caressed his hairs. She kissed his forehead and went covering him properly.

I (thinking) - Raman, kabhi kehne ka mauka hi nhi dete aap par main aapse bhot pyar karti hu. Pehle is ehsas ko koi nam dene ka hak nhi tha mujhe aur jab aapne hamare beech ke is ehsas ko nam dia to main usse apna nhi sakti thi par ab jab hak mila to na jane kyu aap mujhse naraj ho gaye.. itna ki meri har bat aapko koi drama ya jhooth hi lagta hai. Koi nhi maine aapko jo dard dia us dard ko ab main sahn karte huye yeh pta laga kar hi rahungi ki aap mujhse kyu naraz hai….

Here I end this part.  I hope you will like it. 

Precap - Karwachauth begins..

Edited by Kadianvi - 3 years ago
INDRALOHAR3131 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing update continue soon plzz
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful update. 

There's so much nuance in your writing. It's a pleasure reading. 😃

Loved the office scene where we witnessed a jallu RKB.

Special mention to the rain sequence though. Excellence. ❤️

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful update yaar 

Really loved it 

Too good

What happened  between ishrA??

Raman jallu 🤣🤣

poor bharat

Ishra rain romance  is superb

Ishra love each other 

But they didn't confress to each other 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzz update soon 

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very awesome update their rain romance was superb please update next part soon to know what happens in karvachuth

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Jealous Raman🤣

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it❣️