Originally posted by: WildestDreams
That why I followed my memory with the only character I remember🤣
Ditto. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
That why I followed my memory with the only character I remember🤣
Ditto. 🤣
That's why I picked him!! 😎Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Should be Gandalf, he is the most famous of the series. But I didnt go with that too.
Seeing all random posts from all chit chat threads and thugs hints I think I have no sheep answer ..or maybe just max 2🤓 Woh bhi pakka nahi.. bottom of the table it is!🤢
I know only 1 person who has written Gandalf. 😆
Edit: 2 now. 🤪
Zandu? 😆 Me also.... 2 😆Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I know only 1 person who has written Gandalf. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Zandu? 😆 Me also.... 2 😆
Yeah. Just saw your comment. Edited my comment too. 😆
I mentioned it in the last thread too 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I also didnot go with it. I went with Gandalf. It was the only name I was familiar with. 😆
😆 i wasnt familiar with anyname😆
Nobody wrote Gollum? 😭 I wrote his name because of Louie's grandma.

https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
9