#prisha
Priya+Harshad😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
#prisha
Priya+Harshad😆
That's a compliment Isa🤣
LOL honestly sometimes I think how does she have the patience to not slap me when I say or do dumb stuff...
Because you bear her drama...
We all feel we are dramatic but the person in front too is dramatic!
Oh...Lord...did..you..make...a..hole...in...between...your..&...your..sister's...room...anyway...she...doesn't...know...her...real...sis...
No we share a room 😆 she was in the study room and then came to sleep at night and I was still awake 😆
@bold - what does that mean?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We would love more customers though😆
She is...trying...to...be....millionaire...everyone...run...away........🤣

It means anything/whatever...
Like this

Not this rude though...
No we share a room 😆 she was in the study room and then came to sleep at night and I was still awake 😆
Spare.that...lil...dude.....🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5