I think I am going to score 0
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think I am going to score 0
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
yes.
but it's not like her original answer was winner either, but it would have gotten her loads of goals.
😳😳 Tris what was your original answer!!!!🤓
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
yes.
but it's not like her original answer was winner either, but it would have gotten her loads of goals.
Who/What..what r u guys talking abt??
You know I had Spirited Away but it was like I was setting myself for failure. Even before the deadline I was thinking I should PM Thug and tell him to ignore Pokemon answer but I was embarrassed to make you keep changing my answer, so I didn't:/
I just didn't think I'd have done THIS bad lol
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
yes.
but it's not like her original answer was winner either, but it would have gotten her loads of goals.
Tris, what was your original answer? 🤓
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
yes.
but it's not like her original answer was winner either, but it would have gotten her loads of goals.
So, Your Name isn't the winner for sure but it will give me loads of goals. 🤣
Edit It's Spirited away 🥺
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
yes.
but it's not like her original answer was winner either, but it would have gotten her loads of goals.
If you have computed all the things why are you dragging the result to one more day. 😡
Hahahah you'll never find out 🤣 But I knew my original would be second best. Not surprised lol
Originally posted by: OBOU6KLAU444SR7W
Who/What..what r u guys talking abt??
About tris whose answer for one of the question is Pokemon
you guess the question 😆
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
If you have computed all the things why are you dragging the result to one more day. 😡
I need the answers today
I wanna know how much I flopped 😆😆
...
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
15