Mujhe SLB ki koi bhi movie pasand nahi except Hum dil de chuke sanam
I too like HDDCS , and Khamoshi (because of Salman) but I appreciate his hard work in his other movies .
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mujhe SLB ki koi bhi movie pasand nahi except Hum dil de chuke sanam
I too like HDDCS , and Khamoshi (because of Salman) but I appreciate his hard work in his other movies .
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 never played it but PUBG is famous😆
don't even know what's PUBG but yeah its famous 😆
I think SLB is a good director, but sometimes he expermints too much like he did in : Sawarya and Guzaarish..
Guzarish was a really good movie. One of the best from SLB.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Guzarish was a really good movie. One of the best from SLB.
It was depressing. 😭
It was depressing. 😭
Oh you don't like such movies, then it's OK 😆
I loved the movie, Hrithik, Ash ,ARK and the issue of Euthanasia. Somehow I liked the movie
You see. 🤓 I may not agree with you..but this prove that according to many ppl there are some underrated actors, and goodlooking ones.😃
Actors need to have swag 😳
Thug's questions scared people off or what😳
Yehi lg rha hai atleast 68-70 honi chaiye this agar 3-4 quit bhi karte cup theek se hota🤔
Any idea when the results of round 1 are coming out?
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Any idea when the results of round 1 are coming out?
Should be in a few minutes unless I’m reading the world clock wrong 🤣
Which I probably am ❤️
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Should be in a few minutes unless I’m reading the world clock wrong 🤣
Which I probably am ❤️
Welp, I might quit due to embarrassment 😆
...
https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
15