Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am just joking...
We will find a Kohinoor for Isa!😳
I on purpose added the gif in police uniform🤣
@ B.....what was the purpose...besides scaring me...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am just joking...
We will find a Kohinoor for Isa!😳
I on purpose added the gif in police uniform🤣
@ B.....what was the purpose...besides scaring me...
sorry guys ..couldnt come due to heavy workload...ill try to come in the evening/night time EST..gn
It's okay...work comes first 🤗 take care
Originally posted by: SKB6CWF4OQLOVZTR
@ B......sure it is.......BTW...hope you're done with your med school checklist.........
Almost....getting my titers done tomorrow, I need to get renters insurance for my new place, take my ID pic, and buy a parking pass....I'm on top of it 😎
U figured.they're.different..something to do with Bucky........
Originally posted by: Z6B23CYFFBW7RN5N
U figured.they're.different..something to do with Bucky........
Yeah it's her favorite actor and her name: Shaheer + Bucky = Shucky or Baheer 😆
Almost....getting my titers done tomorrow, I need to get renters insurance for my new place, take my ID pic, and buy a parking pass....I'm on top of it 😎
Keep yourself hydrated........what are you doing now.....are you awake?
Originally posted by: GNVRKKRWEWAPN7BK
Keep yourself hydrated........what are you doing now.....are you awake?
Yes...Hydration is key! LOL I was making an edit...I just posted it so please check it out 😃
My family goes to bed around 1-2 so I'm awake too 😆
Yes...Hydration is key! LOL I was making an edit...I just posted it so please check it out 😃
My family goes to bed around 1-2 so I'm awake too 😆
Where?
Yeah it's her favorite actor and her name: Shaheer + Bucky = Shucky or Baheer 😆
oh...lord........again........i messed up. writing Bucky's guy......and lil. the devil never misses those.......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5