I am just joking...
We will find a Kohinoor for Isa!😳
I on purpose added the gif in police uniform🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am just joking...
We will find a Kohinoor for Isa!😳
I on purpose added the gif in police uniform🤣
Those are ship name...like Mohit + Alina = Mohina
I like BuSha it sounds like bushra
I need not drink 21 badamwala(almonds) doodh(milk) now🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
I used to like Salman till I knew about his wrongdoings
Bajrangi Bhaijaan is the only movie I like of Salman....the rest: Ek tha Tiger, Dabbang, ect. are all masala movies
NEVER....Our Isa deserves the best! Not this overrated actor part-time criminal (Sorry but not sorry Salman fans)
@bold he isn't... he is a full time criminal...
No offense....

Originally posted by: priya185
I like BuSha it sounds like bushra
But I am #teambuheer itself😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5