Originally posted by: priya185
what are these hybrid names? You and Shaheer ❓
Yes🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
what are these hybrid names? You and Shaheer ❓
Yes🥳
That was a mic drop worthy answer😆
Choordo....yaar...mujhae...nehi...chahiyae.........😭
Same question🤣
NEVER....Our Isa deserves the best! Not this overrated actor part-time criminal (Sorry but not sorry Salman fans)
Originally posted by: priya185
what are these hybrid names? You and Shaheer ❓
Yes🤣
Lavy came up with it from nowhere🤪
Waah itni hindi??? Maaza aageya! Got help from google-ji or a friend?
I used to like Salman till I knew about his wrongdoings
NEVER....Our Isa deserves the best! Not this overrated actor part-time criminal (Sorry but not sorry Salman fans)
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5