It's a Bengali song. 😆
Can you speak Pashto btw?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's a Bengali song. 😆
Can you speak Pashto btw?
I just finished watching notebook..this story is even better.
Asha hai ka apko apni asha mil jaye.❤️
I want to listen to it 😆
Nope! Technically I should because both parents are Pashto but I was only taught Farsi. I can understand bits and pieces of it though
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Pore na chuker polok *ting* Ki tumar ruper jholok *ting* ☺️
Off you millennials will remember this but not gems like this
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I want to listen to it 😆
Nope! Technically I should because both parents are Pashto but I was only taught Farsi. I can understand bits and pieces of it though
Here, help yourself: https://youtu.be/AJTkBqJXAv4
Why were you taught Farsi? Is it a common language in Afghanistan? I don't think so. 🤔
Holy smokes, this is so catchy and soothing to the ear 😳. Polok and Jholok is my new favourite word 😆
I know this song, but didn't know it was this old. 😳
Reminded me of Ayub Bachchu 💔
Originally posted by: Mahisa22
Here, help yourself: https://youtu.be/AJTkBqJXAv4
Why were you taught Farsi? Is it a common language in Afghanistan? I don't think so. 🤔
It is common. My immediate family only speaks Farsi as well. Though we have relatives who can speak both Farsi and Pashto.
Originally posted by: Mahisa22
Here, help yourself: https://youtu.be/AJTkBqJXAv4
Why were you taught Farsi? Is it a common language in Afghanistan? I don't think so. 🤔
Thanks! I already like it even a few seconds in 😆
Both Farsi/Dari and Pashto is the national language of Afghanistan.