Originally posted by: F5D5PG3GEMWH3UBP
Bucky, your VMs are ❤️❤️❤️ I re-watch yours, Khushi's , Meena's VMs everyday😆
Chame 2 chame!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: F5D5PG3GEMWH3UBP
Bucky, your VMs are ❤️❤️❤️ I re-watch yours, Khushi's , Meena's VMs everyday😆
Chame 2 chame!😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Iss MCGKB(middle class ghar ki beti) ko link PM karo😆
🤣
Here you go -->
Originally posted by: CLCH7VAIJJDOTGXF
Just type my real name there and Bingo
The DP of red roses is my profile.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
How about 'Baatein Ankahi' ?
This is also good❤️
@bold meaning pls...#lazyme😆
We call it BJP (Bhavna Jorat Pochlya)😆
10Q Words are just a way of communication!🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold meaning pls...#lazyme😆
Means it's too brutal😆 I guess...
Correct me if I am wrong🤣
Okay!!!😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold meaning pls...#lazyme😆
Famous line (translation; you too, Brutus? ) from the play Julius Caesar when Caeser realizes that he's betrayed by his own friend.
Oh dear! Take care. Have your tried any home remedies? Ginger and lemon grass tea helps me a lot when I'm down with cough and cold. Also taking steam helps.
Keep us updated and hope you feel better soon!👍🏼
@bold Yup!
Try this Priya! It's very effective👍🏼
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5