Originally posted by: priya185
same here 😆 Nick could actually do this because he likes Bollywood songs
But it's cringe-worthy🤪
Khair Nick and PeeCee are married... 😎 and with this proposal😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
same here 😆 Nick could actually do this because he likes Bollywood songs
But it's cringe-worthy🤪
Khair Nick and PeeCee are married... 😎 and with this proposal😆
Originally posted by: priya185
docs have excessive patients from covid it is public funded here
Isn't there another way to approach the doc???
Sarcasm tha😆Originally posted by: priya185
how to propose to priyankachopra
obviously😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sarcasm tha😆
lol it was funny so I sharedOriginally posted by: ESXTYFGBPDDXQI2G
But it's cringe-worthy🤪
Khair Nick and PeeCee are married... 😎 and with this proposal😆
Originally posted by: priya185
docs have excessive patients from covid it is public funded here
Oh dear! Take care. Have your tried any home remedies? Ginger and lemon grass tea helps me a lot when I'm down with cough and cold. Also taking steam helps.
Keep us updated and hope you feel better soon!👍🏼
Originally posted by: priya185
lol it was funny so I shared
Thanks for sharing...
My grumpy mood became happy because of it.🤗
you are welcomeOriginally posted by: 4C5U53JBJITLA562
Thanks for sharing...
My grumpy mood became happy because of it.🤗
Saath saath rehna hai -CC ka naam😆
Hi! I'm Alina! What's your name?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5