Song ke hisaab se achha hoga
It's an amazing song, and if I use what you said it would feel weird considering the show has a very similar song for the couple
Sunna nahi hai issliye maybe I feel like that
Then put the lyrics only then
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Song ke hisaab se achha hoga
It's an amazing song, and if I use what you said it would feel weird considering the show has a very similar song for the couple
Sunna nahi hai issliye maybe I feel like that
Then put the lyrics only then
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Song ke hisaab se achha hoga
Sunna nahi hai issliye maybe I feel like that
Then put the lyrics only then
I mean I have watched the show, have seen the couple and the song dynamics maybe that's why. Anyway the edit is crap kya farq padta hai kuch bhi daalu😆 I just wanted a siggy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeZb_4xH6-M
From 0:53
I mean I have watched the show, have seen the couple and the song dynamics maybe that's why. Anyway the edit is crap kya farq padta hai kuch bhi daalu😆 I just wanted a siggy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeZb_4xH6-M
From 0:53
Then go for it na❤️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then go for it na❤️
Just completed😊
Added a border to it too, it will AT LEAST have a finishing touch lmao
Ugh after so many years this is the first time my cramps are too hurtful😭
I am excited for tomorrow
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ugh after so many years this is the first time my cramps are too hurtful😭
Awww, take rest. 😒
Cant have to do something
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Cant have to do something
Oh, IDK what to say then. Cause Ik nothing will help😒