Hurray🥳 likho behen... We will waiting for the treat.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Imma writing a post about symbolism of Ani and Bondita ⭐️
Love you behen.. Will wait for your musings. ❤️😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hurray🥳 likho behen... We will waiting for the treat.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Imma writing a post about symbolism of Ani and Bondita ⭐️
Love you behen.. Will wait for your musings. ❤️😳
Literally I can feel you Sujz... The feeling of our hardwork goes in vain itself is a nightmare... If it's happen then it's a worst feeling.. We will lost our self interest in the work which can't be regain to the fullest... 😒
I started from scratch again once current came and now searching for suitable quotes.
Can you help?
You are a good writer Sujz
I am making another gif blend-edit on Aladdin and Yasmine urf Ashi and Sid, I want a nice quote which suits them
You will get a good quote❤️
Sure...Tell me how can I help you beta...
I started from scratch again once current came and now searching for suitable quotes.
Can you help?
I just hope you all understand why I think so😳Hurray🥳 likho behen... We will waiting for the treat.
Love you behen.. Will wait for your musings. ❤️😳
Okay Ashi is the idol you were talking about?
For now I settled on,
Hone Lage hain, yeh silsile aankho ke
aankho ke, aankho ke yeh silsile 😆
Sure...Tell me how can I help you beta...
Aladdin and Yasmine ke liye love quotes chahiye😆
OK let me think and come back to you...
English yaa Hindi mein chahiye behen...
Definitely...🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I just hope you all understand why I think so😳