Kya keh rahi ho behen? Did you commented? What did she reply?No, there is something like children under 10 cannot shoot. Maybe that's why?
Aurra just turned 9.
If Aura is changing then I am leaving the show...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya keh rahi ho behen? Did you commented? What did she reply?No, there is something like children under 10 cannot shoot. Maybe that's why?
Aurra just turned 9.
If Aura is changing then I am leaving the show...
Kya keh rahi ho behen? Did you commented? What did she reply?
If Aura is changing then I am leaving the show...
Ayyo that's puraaaaaniiiii baatein😆
84 pages only because of that one confusion🤣
Puraani bataein..😆
Tumne toh daara diya behen... I am in for shock for few seconds😲
No tutorials worked, I did it on my own.
First try, messed it up. I am not going for this torture again

No tutorials worked, I did it on my own.
First try, messed it up. I am not going for this torture again
You didn't mess it up😡
This is so good!!!❤️
Aurr Bana gifs
No tutorials worked, I did it on my own.
First try, messed it up. I am not going for this torture again
Gosh!!! So damn beautiful!!!!