Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Note;

First of all it's not the story about two soulmates but it's story about betrayed by your loved one and till now somewhere in this world women's are suffering for their rights...

One more thing

Akruthi and kalpi looks like same...imagine them as a rachu di

vanajaragna thumbnail

Prem come out from his thinking when he heard his leader siddhardh voice " prem!! Where were you lost??",prem look here and there to compose himself ,after sometimes he nods and said "no where!!" ,Siddharth " Anyway, I called you everyone as I want to share one important news with you all " ,Arjun one of the drug dealer in the gang replied " What was that boss??" ,Siddharth let out sigh of breathe and continued " you guys all already known that our each and every details got to knew by police, and if we do any small mistakes then I'm sure they'll caught us easily, but at the same time we have a our deal next week " ,Siddharth interrupted by arjun " but boss, what if we will get caught??" , Siddharth " I'm also wondering the same!! So I decided! ",Prem asked with a frowned face " What you decided?? " ,Siddharth says without any emotions " to trap someone for that deal!!" ,hearing this prem eyes widened with shock " WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO NOW!!! HOW  YOUR FAMILY GOING TO SURVIVE WITHOUT MONEY!! DO YOU ALLOWE YOUR PREGNANT WIFE SUFFER FOR FOOD!?? IF YOU DIDN'T DO WHAT I SAY THEN I'LL THROW YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR HOME " Prem covered his ear with a tears as this each and every words started to enclosing in his ear ,he yelled immediately " No...." ,Siddharth stares prem with a confused face " what happened prem??". Prem says with reddened anger face " no...don't trap someone please " ,Siddharth " but this deal to very important to us!!" ,prem held his head high and says " I'll do this " ,before anyone could reply prem replied " don't worry,I didn't disclose any information about you even suppose if I got caught" saying so prem left the place

Raghav entered the Singhania construction with a heavy heart " why can't you believe that raghav your wife akruthi is no more..." His mom,and police officer DSP everyone words replaying in his heart, " how dare they'd declared that my akruthi is no more, I know that she us alive, our heart is connected to each other,if I'm alive here then she also alive somewhere " ..."if she us alive why she didn't comeback to you" gauri words enclosed in his heart " may be she is in some problem,how can I blame her when I didn't know about her side of story " raghav thousands of thoughts about his wife broken when he heard knock sound of his cabin door

Raghav : yeah...come in

After getting his permission his PA hina entered in his cabin , 

Hina with a smile : Good morning sir,

Raghav simply nods his head 

Hina continued: Sir, we have a important meeting at 11.30 with Khanna construction ,I just thought to remind you about the meeting

Raghav : postponed the meeting at tomorrow

Hina : with a hesitated tone but sir ..tomorrow we have a interview to through for our marketing supervisior position

Raghav stares Hina angrily,she gulped in fear " o what I say M's. Hina and postponed the interview day after tomorrow, don't let anyone disturb me today,I want to be alone sometimes, cancel my all programs, you got the point " in return Hina nods affirmatively

Raghav took off the pendant which initialized  'A', "I wish I could tell you that how much I'm missing you , hope one day god could heard my long time prayer,...I feel incomplete without you...your name written in my every breathe...please comeback to me soon..." With this thoughts raghav remembered how he saw Akruthi at first time

Flashback starts

" what the hell is happening here?? Why all sudden rain poured like this?? I hate rains?? Hope I'll reach mansion soon ..this is irritating to be wet" with this self talk raghav drive his car to the mansion ,but he stopped with a halt when some laughter sounds caught his ear, for a moment he forget to blink ,without saying anything he lost in the beauty of angel..but because if the darkness he didn't get clear vision of the girl,but his heart beats like a marathon, this is new to him, he didn't felt like this before, he placed his palms against on his chest and witnessed his Marathon heartbeat " what happened to me??, why heart beat like this??" ,His heart skipped a moment when a lighten cross which gave him a clear angelic face ,her laughter sounds made him smile, which ringing in his ear like a music, her smiles reach his heart...with a urge of need to be near her,he stepped out of the car totally forgetting that moment ago he cursed rain top badly, he didn't bother himself to get wet, when he was few inches away from her he hands crave to touch her, to feel her, unknown to him raghav checked her from head to toe, when he about to touch her someone collided on him , " what the hell are you doing?? " raghav roared in anger ,the Person replied with a same anger " what?? Instead of finding shelter to you ,why are drenching in the rain like this..stupid!!" Muttering that the person ran saving himself from getting drenched...After the person left raghav turn to see the girl, but he frowned when he didn't find her only the children's are there who was playing with her " where must be she gone??" Muttering that raghav look here and there to get glimpse of her, but he didn't

He about to leave the place when something stuck on his shoe, raghav bent down and took the pendent which stuck on his shoe " ' A ' may be her name starts with A ,I have to find her...My angel..my rainy Angel " think Raghav with his famous lip bite 

Flashback ends

" I thought to return this pendant to you once you were confessed your feeling, but destiny played a cruel game in my life..my dream became only dream.." Whispered raghav while wiping a drop of tear which forms corner of his eyes 

Other side after placing sleeping mehvish on bed,kalpi started to pack her belongings in a luggage, while packing her eyes fell on diary which held so much pain of her...only her diary knows how she feeling now..how much pain her small tiny heart carrying... Kalpi take her diary but something fell on her knees, the moments kalpi saw the photo uncontrollable tears forms in her eyes, unable to control her tears finally kalpi allowed them to flew down, she remembered the most unforgettable day of her life

Flashback starts

Nearly 15 years back,when kalpi studying her tenth grade

"Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you kalpi...Happy birthday to my Angel " kalpi's Mama, maami and their quite daughter anushka sung the birthday song for kalpi ,After cutting the cake kalpi feed first bite to her cousin more than that her best friend Anushka ,after that her lovely Mama,maami who taking care of her after her parents death, Her Maami krithika gifted her a huge size teddy bear. ,Kalpi eyes widened with pure amused " wow!! It's for me Maami, I'm loving it...thank you so much maami,mama" kalpi SATs with a wide smile while hugging the teddy bear, kalpi stares anushka with a narrowed eyes and asks " where is your gift Anushka??" Says kalpi with a baby pout, before Anushka could reply to her ,kalpi said while placing her hand on hips " don't tell me that you forget your gift for me!!" 

"How can I forget to gift you kalpi,here it is" saying so anushka gifted her a pendant which initialized "A", Kalpi with confusion" A for whom??", Anushka with a smile " Of course A for me Anushka, I just want you to feel that I'm always there for you "saying so Anushka tied the pendant around her neck ,feeling emotions for being loved by her,kalpi hugged her friend come cousin tightly " thank you so much!! This means a lot to me!!..But I want something from you " says kalpi while crossing her arms around her chest, Anushka with a confused frowing face " what was that?? " , Kalpi with a bright smile " I want you come with me to hide and seek game today, hearing this Anushka opened her mouth in a perfect o shape " what??? No way kalpi...you very well know that I'm afraid of darkness , you and your friends always played in a dark ..no way " , kalpi with fake crying " look mama ..Maami she didn't fulfill my wish at my birthday, you know how much I missed you while playing?? " complained kalpi to them, Anushka dad " Anu...at least for one time go and play with her .." ,Anushka " but dad??" ,her mom " no way anu..you have to play with her" her mom ordered

After enjoying their play time with their friends Kalpi didn't ready to leave the place,

Anushka : kalpi, come let's go to our home, mom and dad will be waiting for us please come let's go!!

Kalpi: please let's play sometime more anu...it's getting interesting

Anu pulled kalpi out of the playing place : come..let's go..it's already 7.30 PM, we have to walk for thirty minutes to reach our home

Finally they walked towards their home, after ten minutes of Walking ,three drunken guys whose around twenty five years old ,soon they're started to misbehave with them

One man pull kalpi to him : hay chotty....you looking too sexy..let's enjoy one night with us

Kalpi struggle on their grip,but he is more strong than her. Soon kalpi started to cry loudly " please leave me...leave me" saying so she started to hit them with her tiny palms but it's doesn't effect them, other side Anushka try her level best to release kalpi from his clutch ,but it doesn't happened

Anushka: please leave my kalpi bhai, leave her ,bhai today is her birthday she said with her small sweety childish tone

Guy: oh...my birthday girl..OK then we will give her a birthday gift at our side

Anushka fold her palms together " please I beg you bhai, leave my kalpi..." 

One if the drunken guy : OK we will leave her,if you will come with us..what you say??

Kalpi screams with a tears : no..Anu...no..don't do this..please leave from here saying do kalpi try to push Anushka

After sometimes wiping her tears off of from her cheeks Anushka says : OK..I'll come bhai but please leave my kalpi 

After that they push kalpi away, and caught Anushka wrist tightly ,kalpi started to hit them with her tiny palms " leave my Anushka, leave my friend!! " , because of her this antics one of the drunken guys got irritated so he hit her so hardly in result kalpi head hit a stone near her,it's started to bleeding ,because if this great amount if blood lose kalpi became unconscious

When kalpi opened her eyes she found herself laying on hospital bed, and her Mama, maami who is crying silently between praying for their daughter's well being with a folded palms " where am I?? Mama, Maami!!" Kalpi says slowly with a pain clearly heard in her trembling voice ,hearing her voice they ran towards kalpi ,and cupped her cheeks lovingly " kalpi beta!! Tum theek ho na?? " asked her Maami with a tears ,kalpi simply nods and look here and there to find Anushka " where is Anushka Mama?? I want to see her !!" ,

Maami with tears  Anu..anu...unable to control her tears she broken down in to a uncontrollable tears , Kalpi mama placed a reassuring hands on her shoulder and replied to kalpi " she is at operation theatre beta!!" 

Kalpi while tears rolling down in her cheeks : I want to see her mama ,please take me to her 

Maami: no.. Kalpi...it's takes sometimes besides that you have to take rest as doctor says that you lost great amount of blood saying so she makes laying on bed

"Anu....." Hearing her Maami screaming with a cry kalpi startled in her slumber,she decided to check it out Anu ,kalpi walks out of her wardroom while holding her bandaged head 

Doctor:I'm sorry ma'am, your daughter Anushka is no more. ,she us victim of gang rape,and they continuously raped till in the night,her womanhood totally damaged and broken, and they hit her head with a strong rode because of this her head is fully injured, I'm so sorry 

Hearing each and every words from doctor krithika heart started to bleeding for her daughter condition, her mama try to console krithika but situations is not in his control as he also with a broken heart for their daughter, other side kalpi just stares Anushka who is laying on hospital bed with a closed eyes forever 

Krithika: No...it can't be truth..My Anushka didn't leave us like this...what's her fault in it..being a girl is her fault ,they didn't spare her, she is my child,too young meri pachi... Anu...wake up.Anu..you can't leave us like this...get up.beta..you didn't neglect your mom words right no get up beta...open your eyes...Dev tell Anu to open her rues...tell her to.come back to us.. We can't live her life without her

Suddenly her eyes fell on kalpi who is standing at the entrance of the door with a tears ,her heart not ready to accept whatever doctor said a moment ago," you put your life in danger for sake of my life" this thoughts continuously replaying in her heart,krithika pulled kalpi to Anushka and ask " kalpi beta..please tell your Anushka to come back to us" ,kalpi slowly caressing Anushka cheeks which captured so many nail scratches ,her small rose Patel lip is blooded and broken,her shiny eyes is closed forever

Kalpi shakes anushka by shoulder and shouts with a Anushka " no...why you done this Anushka?? For me why you put yourself in danger...please open your eyes...Maami Anushka she is afraid of darkness right tell her open her eyes and saw lights..how could we live without her,.I'm begging you Anushka please comeback to me..." Soon kalpi faint on the floor with a tears

Kalpi POV

It's has been one week that Anushka left me all alone,but I didn't able to wipe the guilty off away from my heart,from each and every seconds my thoughts are killing me brutally

If I weren't forced her fi night time play she will be safe now

If they weren't demand her for sake of my safety she will be with me now

Everyone in this world always praises the women's that they're blessed to be born as a girl,but in reality what us the every women's life,till somewhere in this world every women's are furced into something which they didn't want to do..till somewhere in this world everyone killed the new born baby girl..what was her fault being her girl?? Why can't they understand that like men's we also have a heart,conscience, we also have the rights to alive with our own way, 

Soon kalpi stares somewhere angrily and clenched the pendant dollar "A"which is gifted by anushka at her birthday, why should girls have ti pay for mens deeds,I promised you Anushka.. I'm not going to be weak girl just like other's.. I'll fight for not only my rights but every women's single rights..I'll stands for every women's, 

After soentimg around thirty minutes under the street lights where kalpi and Anushka always prefer to study,but now everything changed..sensing it was 8.30 in the night,kalpi decided to get back to the home

When kalpi reached their home ,she about to entered in but stopped when she heard some kind of laughter sounds, her ryes widened with shock " after destroying my Anushka you guys are enjoying your life...how could you ??" This thinks playing in kalpi heart, kalpi shouts her high on voice " Mama...Maami!!!!come outside... I saw a culprits who responsible for our Anushka death" 

Soon kalpi reached then and started to hit them with her tiny arms " you idiots...you bas#ard monster..because of you guys I lost my Anushka.. I'm not going to leave you " shouting this kalpi hit them

Guys : who are you girl?? He asked with a pinch of irritation

Kalpi eyes widened with horror: after snatching our Anushka from us at yesterday, you guys are forget ...don't you know the meaning of the word " bhai" ,we addressed you as a brother..but you what done to the child?? Saying so kalpi started to hit them

Guy2 : oh..you're talking about the girl who entertain us last night..I must say she is too good in #$x..the way she begging us " bhai leave me..it's hurting " we enjoyed it

Kalpi twisted her fave with a tears for Anushka and disgusting of them

Vikram blood boiled in anger who is come out from the house after hearing kalpi screamings ,kamla covered her ears with tears after hearing their statement

Vitthal while holding one of the guy collar : you bloody jerk ..bas#ard ,you killed my daughter.. You killed the innocence soul ..don't you have any sympathy when she called you as a bhai

Suddenly one the guy hit vitthal head behind of him with a ironrod , vitthal covered his back side of the head with a pain,kalli and kamla eyes widened with shock ...soon vitthal fell on the floor with a pool of blood

Kalpi and kamla ryes Widemed with a shock ,kalpi started to beg everyone who is winessing this heartless moments ,they didn't try to help them..other side soon the guys started to attack kamla also ,they both are fell on the floor with a pool of blood ,

Kalpi with a folded arms : pleaseuncle..save my kamla maami, and vitthal mama..they are killing my family..please help them" kalpi stopped to beg them for help as she realized there is no point to beg them for help

Kalpi stares her mama,Maami who is laying unconscious in pool of blood ,kalpi put her Maami head on her lap " Maami..open you eyes!! Are you hear me??"when kalpi realized that her mama ,Maami is o more.. Her eyes reddened with pure anger..anger aythe guys more than that this society e

Kalpi stopped her begging session for help when she realized that her tears didn't going melt the heartless society ,Kalpi ran and tapped kamla cheeks " Maami..open your eyes..can you hear me??" ,kalpi heart skipped a beat when she realized that her mama ,Maami is no more 

Kalpi hands held the iron rode tightly near the place, guy 1: don't waste your time baby..no one is going to help you not even the God..come I'll show the same pain which your friend through yesterday night

Kalpi shouts with anger '' I'm not weakened girl like before.. " saying so he hit the guy with iron rode who is trying to hold her wrist, soon the boy lauded on the pool of the blood, .

Guy2 : you witch how dare you to hurt my friend like this

Kalpi with anger : if you have the dare to kill my family then I'll

Kalpi eyes Reddened with anger..anger because of this heartless society some rich spoil brats are still playing with a poor people, 

Soon guy2 approach kalpi to attack her,but kalpi is more than fast ,she hit his head with same irony,seeing this dangerous side of kalpi a thirteen year old girl guy3 try to ran away from her but he didn't go far when kalpi hit him on his head

Soon the guys started to beg kalpi for their life.." You didn't bothered yourself when my Anushka, and mama,Maami beg you Like this,then why should I now have to mercy you?? No ...your death will be the lesson of every spoilers who hurt poor peoples and girls, this the start of lioness kalpi's, how did you rape her,your manhood didn't have a any control, didn't bother my Anushka screams,no I'll give you the punishment of your sin" saying so kalpi hit the guys manhood rapidly, she stopped her beating session when she felt it's completely broken and damaged 

Kalpi to the peoples who is just witnessed the scene: you guys didn't understand my pain,my feelings until you bear the same pain in your life, they are just three rich spoilers if you all guys try to protect my family from them, I'm sure now my family will be fine,but you didn't!!!you all became deaf and sum when you witnessed some heartless scene, Because of your silence these brats are get Courage's to play someone's life ,

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very painful update. This is reality of our society. Waiting next part 

jiyashree thumbnail

Nice dear plss update atleast 1 chapter daily..gng very boring in lockdowm 

MadhuGupta thumbnail

When will you update next part 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

When will you update next part 

will try to update soon madhu..thank you and sorry for making you wait

MadhuGupta thumbnail

It's OK. Don't say sorry. I will wait next update. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

It's OK. Don't say sorry. I will wait next update. 

Tq for your love madhu...!!!

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 4 

Kalpi pursed her lips prevent herself from sobbings," how friend and cousin I'm?? You through your life for me but me didn't managed to keep your last present with me!! The life which is now I'm living is given by you grandly, No matter how many years passed but the guilty in my heart didn't going to vanished away from my heart" Kalpi come our from her self talks once she felt someone touch on her shoulder, kalpi wiped her tears and look a head neetu  allow her to speak

Neetu with concerned written on her face : are you sure kalpi that shifting to Mumbai

Soon kalpi face with pain turned in to irritation, she let out a sigh if breathe before further to speak

Kalpi: I don't understand why mom? But you didn't ready to leave that place

Neetu: I...I just don't want leave prem all alone here completed neetu with hesitation

Kalpi give neetu a knowing look : I very well know mom, because of this only we are not ready to shift, but you know that what your son done with us right?? I'm not ready to live with a name of criminal wife as I already told you,and what about mehvish mom...it's has been going to a one year but still now prem didn't come here to see her, what's her fault in in because of his sin that she have to live her life without Father love...without realizing prem love..without witnessing his care...may be he can break his promise towards me but I don't and I can't... I will not allow my daughter to face any insults because of him..I want to give her a live where she us didn't felt any humiliation ,insults...she have to be like me a fighter

Neetu : but beta whatever prem done is .....

Before neetu could complete kalpi says : Mom.. I just don't want hear anything about him..please leave I want to be sometimes alone

Hearing kalpi words reluctantly neetu left the place with halfhearted

Rohan on mobile with frustrated written all over face " what?? but why?? What happened all of sudden?? Why our meeting can be postponed?? " ,Hearing other side caller voice,rohan said " it's OK..after all even I want but I didn't has any rights to change the decision ,anyways thank you for your information bye!!" Saying that rohan disconnected the call

Akrithi easily understood that rohan mind pissee off something, 

Akruthi concerned voice : what happened rohan?? You looking so tensed??

Rohan with a frustrated tone : my meeting at India has been postponed at next month

Hearing rohan voice smile spread on akruthi lips, not realizing where she was ,unknown to control her happiness akruthi SATs with smile " really?? That's awesome rohan!!" ,rohan frustrated look turned in to pure anger after hearing akruthi open statement that she is happy ,Rohan almost yelled " what rubbish you're talking akruthi!! This is my dream project to help homeless people in India..here I'm in sad because my dream project get delayed..but you're happy..may I know the reason?? " 

Akruthi shivering in threaten voice of rohan, " rohan you took me wrong,I'm happy not for the project postponed but for going to back to India got postponed, you know very well that I scared for raghav what if he come to know about my death drama " 

Hearing akruthi words rohan anger reached it's peak " will you please shout akruthi!! What the hell is wrong with you??why are you always blabbering about Raghav....please enlighten me if I'm wrong, you said that you got engaged with raghav forcefully, but you're always thinking about him, I wonder sometimes is me or raghav your husband, your behaving like a typical Indian wife who always thinking about her husband 24*7 " 

Reality pierced akruthi heart like a knife, she gulped in fear not knowing how to handle the situations, without wasting any second she crushed rohan lips in her's " don't ever say any words like this..I love you it's only you in my hear and I'm sorry for my words,I didn't intended to hurt you, I very well knew that his important this project to you, I love you..don't ever doubt my love for you...I'm only belongs to you likewise you're only belong to Me only me..I'll go any extend to keep you with me" says akruthi dangerously while hugging Rohan...Rohan muscles relaxed by Akruthi words and her touch, he reciprocated the hug passionately

Kalpi entered the pooja room with a stern face 

Kalpi to ganapatiji papa : don't scared I'm not come here to ask the answer for my questions.. I'm not come here to ask you that why you cursed my life without love..I don't come here to ask that why you're playing my feelings and my life..you wonder na then why I'm here.. Let me explain you I'm here to Tq ...tq for making me stronger than before...thank you for always making me stronger than before with your troubles...Tq for giving me a chance to fight for myself,from the past years I fight for every women's right,but now I'm going to fight for my rights to live my life, I have the every the rights to live my life like the way I want and my daughter too, kalpana sharma is not any weakened girl like others,I'm fighter...and I'm women more stinger than any men, my body is strong even I can bear the labour pain which is not less than twenty bones cracked at the same time, my heart became so strong even I can bear the bear the life without love,I always losed my loved one and I started to fight for my life when I was just fifteen years old...Tq so much...

Unusually Silence engulfed at dinning area, the silence broken by shakshi rohan mother

Sakshi: Rohan,I wanna ask you something!! I want to talk about something with you!!

Rohan with smile: mom, from when did you bother for permission from me,don't forget that you're my mother and you have a every rights me,don't ask permission mom,just say it out!!

Shakshi let out a sigh of Breath before she could talk further, " you very well know rohan,I didn't bother when you declared that you want to marry with akruthi,as you know you're happiness is more important to me after your father passed away I'm only started to live my life for you only, when your dad left me all alone in this world you was just three years old, I sacrificed my life,my happiness for you ,my life is nothing without you,I didn't ask anything from you but now..I want something from you!!" 

Rohan stares his mom with pure affection : I very well know mom,how much you suffered for my life,you sacrificed lot of things for me , the life now I'm living is your hardworking, our entire properties is yours..what do you want from me mom??just ask your wish is front of you...

Shakshi stares Akruthi silently before she speak , " I want a grandchild from you!!" 

Hearing shakshi words akruthi stopped I. Middle the one who have her meal silently till now

Shakshi continued: yeah..beta you heard me right, it's has been to be years that you were married, bit still now I didn't get any good news from you,don't you want to be a father, don't want to express fatherhood 

Akruthi stares her food silently,other side rohan saw his mom with smile 

Rohan: mom...

Before he could talk further shakshi stopped him

Shakshi: stop it rohan...akruthi why are you silent, don't tell me that you're afraid of a responsibilities being a mom, don't want to carry your symbol of love in your womb.

Silent tears form on akruthi eyes,

Rohan: mom..don't yell at her

Shakshi: I didn't yelled at her,I was just saying my feelings, I want to have my grandchild in arm,I want him to complete our family,a happy family, it doesn't mean I don't love akruthi..I love her as my daughter but no matter what no one will never going to fulfill the space behalf of my grandchild..

Rohan : mom..we are healthy don't worry about anything, we will surely give the good news hopefully soon it's always me as you very well know how much important the upcoming project to me,because of that I started to ignore her now you don't worry it's has been postponed by next month ..

naam11 thumbnail

Very nice update after many days.

Waiting for raghav and kalpi meeting.