From she’s my daughter mother to she’s my wife!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
From she’s my daughter mother to she’s my wife!!
😊Originally posted by: Niyati_T
From she’s my daughter mother to she’s my wife!!
😔😔😔Originally posted by: Niyati_T
The first and the last one
Don’t feel sad, we have memories to cherish 🤗
I am here to rant and I hateeee myself of getting pulled into this mess called KSG Wala Bajaj. I miss those jawlines, I miss that menace! Rant over. Grrr
Originally posted by: Transference
I am here to rant and I hateeee myself of getting pulled into this mess called KSG Wala Bajaj. I miss those jawlines, I miss that menace! Rant over. Grrr
Haha! Your welcome to rant about his Bajaj here 😁
❤️❤️❤️❤️
With each dance they had a level of understanding
🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Transference
I am here to rant and I hateeee myself of getting pulled into this mess called KSG Wala Bajaj. I miss those jawlines, I miss that menace! Rant over. Grrr
Piu ji, episodes shuru hone do 😛 idhar rant karne hi aogi ap 🤣
@V she reminds me of our "that" phase 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
I am here to rant and I hateeee myself of getting pulled into this mess called KSG Wala Bajaj. I miss those jawlines, I miss that menace! Rant over. Grrr
Yeh bas shurvat hai 😆