This doesn't mean I have sent the answers 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This doesn't mean I have sent the answers 🤣
Hahaha jitna bhi try kar lo that position is neither me nor you. I know someone who will ace for that spot like a pro.
and that's me 🥺
His/Her intent is to give uniquest answers. 😆
You are underestimating her. Anyone can win the round. Shy too climbed up from the bottom to top. Bach K rehna 🤣
That question though..... even google is telling me to play that game 🤡

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
This doesn't mean I have sent the answers 🤣
But you seem to be super confident😲
But you seem to be super confident😲
Maybe this is the round Renee has been waiting for all along😆
These questions...Arghh.

Thuggie next round me most unique replies ka competition rakh lena 😵 kuch samaj nahi aa raha..first few ones toh I hve no idea.. sahi jawab hi nahi maloom phir common jawab kya doon
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
You are underestimating her. Anyone can win the round. Shy too climbed up from the bottom to top. Bach K rehna 🤣
If Rosie Marco is reading my post I want him/her to genuinely try to bear everyone in this game. He/she has the capability😎
Thuggie next round me most unique replies ka competition rakh lena 😵 kuch samaj nahi aa raha..first few ones toh I hve no idea.. sahi jawab hi nahi maloom phir common jawab kya doon
Same. Same. Same. Kuchh samjh nahi aa rha.🥺

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXTQMtwjBHn/?igsh=MXQxanJtNnM0cW9taA==
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
1.4k