Excellent gorgeous, good job!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Excellent gorgeous, good job!
Ahhhhh! Such gorgeous stuff Iqra! 😍😍❤❤
The Mahira siggi is pretty, I love the soft textures on it, and the crossover of her and Barun is equally stunning as well! ❤
But. But. But.
My requests take the CAKE! ❤❤
The first one is stunning, I LOVE the soft effects on it. 😍💕
And you used two of my favourite songs for the texts. 💗💗
The first one gives you soft vibes and the second one is SEXYY! 🔥🔥❤❤❤
And thank you for the icons, loving them so much. Thank you so much. 🤗
Saving everything! ❤
Originally posted by: Moodie-Munchkin
Ahhhhh! Such gorgeous stuff Iqra! 😍😍❤❤
The Mahira siggi is pretty, I love the soft textures on it, and the crossover of her and Barun is equally stunning as well! ❤
But. But. But.
My requests take the CAKE! ❤❤
The first one is stunning, I LOVE the soft effects on it. 😍💕
And you used two of my favourite songs for the texts. 💗💗
The first one gives you soft vibes and the second one is SEXYY! 🔥🔥❤❤❤
And thank you for the icons, loving them so much. Thank you so much. 🤗
Saving everything! ❤
AAAAHH
Thank you so much for loving all the pieces ❤
I am glad you liked the ones you requested! Thanks again for requesting and appreciating :)
INTRODUCTION Hello all my self Aishwarya. you guys can call me Aish. I am here to open my gallery. Inspirations From A S Forum What I make Non...
14