Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

OMG shocking teaser

Update soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting teaser di.. 

So ishu come to his office to do the work.. 

Interesting.. 

Plz plz update soon and Thanks for pm di

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 7

Raman was busy in meeting while his eyes were going to ishita again and again,who was busy in noting down the important points from the meeting.

Raman-i just feel like loosing myself again in u,ishita.phir ek baar tumse mohabbat,bahut jyada mohabbat karne ka mann kar raha hai.ek baar mere paas wapas aa jao ,ishita.trust me ,main tumhe kabhi dukhi hone nahi dunga.he was thinking lost in her when the person said again-any question,sir??

Raman wasn't answering just looking at Ishita while every eyes were on ishra noticing how he is looking at her when ishita raise her eyes feeling every eyes on her and saw Raman was just looking at her smiling .

Ishita got conscious and said-raman sir.

Raman was still looking at her and every eyes was still on them only when she said bit louder-raman sir,breaking his trance .

Raman-huh??

Ishita signalled him towards the person giving the presentation.

Raman-yes,he said looking at the person.

Person-any question ,sir??

Raman-no,it's perfectly fine,very good.he said and clapped and everyone clapped for him.

Raman-natasha,please note down the important points and do brief me,I am not feeling well.ishita,u please come with me.really sorry gentleman,he said getting up and ishita nodded when Natasha said-sir,main chalti hoon.ishita points note kar legi.

Raman-i think I have made myself clear,u will work here while ishita will come with me,come ishita.he said and natasha nodded.

He walked out and everyone stand up for him .then they again resumed the meeting while natsha was fuming in anger thinking the way Raman was ogling at ishita .

Natasha-kya hai uss behan ji mein joh Raman sir usse aise ghoor rahen the.naa style naa attitude,still he was drooling over her.nahi,I can't let this happen,main kisi ko bhi sir ke paas aane nahi dungi.she said fuming in anger while ishra were walking together in the gallery.they went into the lift and was going down when Ishita said-aapko meeting par dhyaan dena chahiye tha,sab kya soch rahen honge??she said looking down.

Raman-i don't care about anyone else,but u.tum kya sochti ho,yeh matter karta hai,duniya kya sochti hai,yeh matter nahi karta.waise bhi Raman bhalla ne bahut pehle hi logon ke baare mein sochna chod diya tha.i just care about u,miku and amma.he said smiling softly while ishita was just looking at him.

She can see the honesty in his eyes but her appa's last words always stop her from thinking good about raman.the way he was almost begging to convince Raman and his family,to not to throw her out,fills her heart with so much of hatred .

She looked away and said-mujhe pata hai aapko kitni fikar hai hamari.

Raman smiled and said-mat maano,ab main manaunga bhi nahi.ab tum khud aaogi mere paas,jab tumhe ehsaas hoga ki main galat nahi hoon.he said making her look at him.

Raman-itne dino mein,I have realised one thing,kisi bhi cheez ko agar zarurat se jyada chaho ,toh woh tumhare paas aa hi jaati hai.tumhe aaj bhale mujh par vishwas nahi,but bahut jaldi tumhe mere pyaar par bharosha hoga.u will realise that ur husband is not wrong,situation galat hai but insaan nahi.he said and she look down.

Raman-aur jahan tak tumhe dekhne ki baat hai,mera haq hai tumhe dekhna,tumhe pyaar karna .aur yeh haq mujhse koi nahi cheen sakta,tum khud bhi nahi .he said and went out of the lift while she followed him.

They reached back to his cabin and he gave her some files to sort out and complete.ishita got busy in her work while he got busy in admiring her again.every time she raise her eyes,she could see him looking at her lovingly.she even tried to stop him also but he didn't give her a damn ,and was busy in his work of ogling her.

Soon natasha came and told him the important points about the meeting.

Raman-thank u Natasha,u r really my helping hand.i was actually not feeling well,glad u take care of everything.

Natasha smiled hearing him and said-main toh aapki har ek zarurat ka khayal rakhungi hi,after all I am here for u only.she said smiling and went out while ishita got angry hearing her.

Raman saw her and asked-kuch problem hai??

Ishita -aapne Natasha ko bahut choot de rakhi hai.

Raman-excuse me??

Ishita-u don't realise,but she is after u.

Raman-matlab??

Ishita-i heard her saying that she wants to be ur girl.she said with a bit of annoyance making him smile.

Raman-really,I never knew this.

Ishita-ab pata chala naa,maintain distance.

Raman-dont tell me u r jealous.

Ishita-main kyun jealous hongi ,main toh,

Raman-tum toh,he said smiling.

Ishita-dont smile,mujhe koi fark nahi padhta ki kaun aapke peeche pada hai aur kaun nahi.

Raman-matlab tum har jagah kaam lagaa kar sunti ho,ki kaun kiske peeche pada hai aur phir uss insaan ko jaa kar warn karti,wow ishita,very noble deed.really wow,tum kitni achchi ho,sabke liye itna sochti ho.he said smiling loving her jealousy.

Ishita-dekhiye Raman,main jealous nahi hoon.nahi hoon matlab nahi hoon.so stop talkinf like that,and as she is behind u,u should maintain distance from her.

Raman-order de rahi ho,boss ko order de rahi ho.aur agar maine tumhari baat nahi maani toh,Natasha se duri nahi maintain ki toh ??he said and ishita look at him.

Raman-i mean she is good, intelligent and educated .

Ishita-toh biwi bana lijiye,secretary kyun bana kar rakhi hai,apni secretary ko hi biwi bana lijiye.she said angrily when he said smiling-secretary ko biwi hi toh banana chahta hoon,but usse nahi tumhe.he said winking at her making her silent.

After sometime,

Raman-waise tumhe worried hone ki zarurat nahi,I know my limitations.natasha meri employee hai aur tum biwi,tumhara aur uska kabhi koi competition ho hi nahi sakta,so stop being jealous.

Ishita-i am not jealous .

Raman-really,mujhe toh pata chala tha ki tum bahut possessive ho mere liye.

Ishita look at him and said-kisne bola??

Raman-i have my sources ,tum mehendi function ke din apne cousins se gussa ho gayi thi,coz they were drooling over my pic.he said smiling.

Ishita-miku ne bataya naa aapko,miku ki toh khair nahi.

Raman-hey,don't u dare threaten her.she is my baby.meri choti darling,he said smiling while she was just looking at him.

Raman-kya hua??

Ishita-aap abhi bhi baat karte hai miku se??

Raman-tum toh karti nahi thi,just always pushing me away.kisi se toh tumhari khabar leni thi naa,so I was talking to her.usse please mat daatna,bahut pyaari hai.he said while she rolled her eyes when he said-she is like my baby sister,jallu madrasan.spare her.

Ishita-main nahi jal rahi.

Raman -mehak yahan tak aa rahi hai tere jalne ki .he said and both got busy in their work.

Soon it was evening,ishita went to her house while Raman went to his.today he was happy that he got to spend some time with ishita,and they came a bit closer,even it is very little but he was really happy with the progress in their relationship.he had his dinner thinking about her and finally went to bed.

In ishita's house,she was laying next to mihika thinking about her convo with raman and asked her-miku,tujhe Raman kaise lagte hai??

Mihika look at her and asked-why u r asking suddenly??

Ishita-just like that,bol naa.tujhe Raman kaise lagte hai??

Mihika-achche lagte hai,seedhe lagte hai,sachche lagte hai.

Ishita-matlab tujhe lagta hai appa ne jhooth bola tha??

Mihika-nahi akka,may be there is some kind of misunderstanding.jeeju galat nahi lagte mujhe.

Ishita-kyun??tujhe gussa nahi aaya tha unn par.

Mihika-aaya tha,par uss din college mein joh hua,I started respecting him.

Ishita-kya hua tha??

Mihika-kuch ladke mujhe ched rahen the,bahut buri tarah se,jeeju ne bachaya tha mujhe.he protected me like a big brother aur sirf itna hi nahi ,unn ladko ko arrest bhi karwaya tha.

Ishita-raman ne,tune mujhe kabhi bataya kyun nahi??

Mihika-aap bahut pareshan thi ,akka.saari financial responsibilities aap par aa gayi thi,aur jeeju ka naam sunn kar aap gussa ho jaati thi,toh main aapko stress nahi dena chahti thi.

Ishita-but Raman wahan kya kar rahen the??

Mihika-meri fees jama karne aur mujhse milne aaye the.unko kisi tarah pata chal gaya tha ki mera admission nahi ho paa raha second year mein ,fees nahi jama hone ke kaaran,so he came to submit my fees and also to meet me.u know he was hugging me tight in his arms when I wax crying,aisa lagaa jaise appa hi hai .woh kahin nahi gaye,jeeju ke roop mein hamare saath hi hai.she said while Ishita was just looking at her.

Mihika turn to ishita and said-jeeju ko shayad humne aur appa ne galat samjha ho.

Ishita-yaa phir ab galat samajh rahen ho,kya pata woh hamari nazar mein achcha banne ki koshish kar rahen ho??

Mihika-woh aisa kyun karenge,akka.he don't need to.he is Raman bhalla,unhe kisi ke hone nahi hone se koi fark nahi padta.he don't care what the world think about him,but woh hamari care karte hai,bahut karte hai.she said and ishita remembered raman's words that he care about them only.

Soon mihika slept while ishita was thinking about him whole night.

Slowly time started passing,how much ever hard ishita was trying to find a reason to hate Raman but his every gesture was just showing his love and care for her .they were coming closer then before while natasha was getting angry seeing Raman taking so much care of Ishita and was thinking of a way to hurt her or destroying their closeness.

One evening,at six Natasha saw ishita going into the storeroom and thought to lock her there.

Natasha-aaj Saturday hai,kal chutti.agar isse yahan bandh kar dungi toh kal pura din yahin padi rahegi ,tab akal dikhane aayenge iske,mere Raman sir ke peeche padi hai.she thought and was going to lock her but another colleague too went into store room.so she start waiting ,after a while she got a call and start talking and couldn't realise that Ishita went out of the store room while Raman went in.ishita went to washroom while natasha locked the room seeing that girl coming out.

Natasha-ab maza aayega,Raman aur mere beech aane ki koshish ki naa,ab pata chalega.she thought and went to her cabin.

Ishita was packing her belongings when she felt something shaking.she thought she is feeling sick but soon she heard the announcement on speaker ,that earthquake has hit the area and everyone need to empty the building.ishita got scared and ran out of her cabin taking her bag.

Everyone was running out of the building while ishita's eyes were searching for raman.she stood in a corner finding Raman but couldn't see him.it was getting difficult for her to stand but she was standing holding the wall firmly looking around for Raman.

Seeing him nowhere,she ran to the floor manager who was busy in vacating the building  and asked about Raman.

Manager-i don't know,ma'am.shayad sir neeche chale gaye honge.

Ishita-tumne jaate hue dekha unko??

Manager-nahi ,but I am sure woh jaa chuke honge.alarm baj gaya hai,har koi baahar bhaag raha hai ,woh bhi chale gaye honge.aap bhi chaliye ma'am,the earthquake is getting strong,ander rahengi toh bahut chot lag sakti hai aapko,he said and was taking her out with himself when she shrugged his hand and said-i need to go and search for raman.woh mujhe chod kar akele jaa hi nahi sakte.if he is not looking for me,it means he is in some kind of danger,I have to search for him.saying so she ran towards his room while Natasha look at ishita and thought ,shit she is out,it means I locked the room without her.let it be,pehle neeche jaati hoon,usse pareshan karne ke aur bhi mauke milenge ,but now let me save myself first.

Other side,Raman was banging the door hard shouting for help .

Raman was banging the door loudly and was shouting for help.

Raman-anybody help,koi sunn raha hai mujhe,help me.he was saying while ishita came back to his cabin looking for raman.she was searching for him but he was nowhere so she shouted-raman,aap kahan ho??

Raman heard ishita's voice and said-ishita,ishita,help me.i am in the store room.

She heard him and ran to the room.she opened the door and saw Raman standing with messed hair,and dirt clothes like something fell on him.

Ishita hugged him tight and said -aap thik ho naa??

Raman nodded and said-kisi ne mujhe lock kar diya tha.thank god u came,warna yahin mar jaata .he was saying when she said-baaki baatein baad mein,chaliye yahan se.

Raman nodded and both ran out of the room hand in hand.

They ran towards the lift but it was closed,so they start going by stairs.

They were going down by stairs when Ishita saw a pillar was about to fall on raman.she pushed him saying,Raman hatiye,saving him,and before he can understand anything the pillar fell on ishita .

She winced in pain and got unconscious while Raman was shocked to see her condition.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Jealous ishita

Hope she is fine 

Can't wait for next part

Plz plz plz continue soon

Deva85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail