Maine bhi dekha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maine bhi dekha 🤣
Fine... i will exchange question number 18 and send another one
I dont know anything about question 18 it flew over my head🤣
Question no. 18 is actually... 🤓🤢
I'd appreciate if it's changed/dropped.
EDIT - Thanks for considering.

itne sareeeeeeeeeeee aesthetic questions.. hats off koeli di
chalo Top 5 mai houngi yeahi sabse baddi baat .. itne dur tak ayi hoon .. wohi mere liye ab sab kuch .. 🥺
I didnt look at all Questions..After you mentioned i checked it
This is for koeli:
Is this the same girl in Panditain Ji's DP?
I can totally relate. 🤣I didnt look at all Questions..After you mentioned i checked it
This is for koeli: