Final round questions 😰😰😰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Final round questions 😰😰😰
My mind has blown out seeing questions of round 5 🤓
My mind has blown out seeing questions of round 5 🤓
I am so glad to be eliminated now , the pressure to answer this question for team is enough ,if I was a finalist I would be with much less hair in my head by the time I sent those answers
quarter finals ke baad seedhe finals...where are semi finals?? :S
congrats to the finalists though!
Itne mushkil sawaal aur wo bhi 20...glad im out...now no pressure :D
Congrats!😃
Can questions 18 be reconsidered for obvious reasons???
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Can questions 18 be reconsidered for obvious reasons???
I didnt look at all Questions..After you mentioned i checked it
This is for koeli:
![]()
I didnt look at all Questions..After you mentioned i checked it
This is for koeli:
that child looks creepy 🤓
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Can questions 18 be reconsidered for obvious reasons???
I send You ... pls koeli di re consider this question . it will be tough for all of us for oblivious reason