Chalo last final round.. please Allah itne din tak sath diye ho .. last mai bhi sath de dina

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chalo last final round.. please Allah itne din tak sath diye ho .. last mai bhi sath de dina

So I can suggest one question for the finals
Should I give an easy one or a tough one 😈
Thank you😳
All the best, finalists! Don’t forget to have fun:)
Congratulations....
Non-finalists will also receive the questions? Right?
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
So I can suggest one question for the finals
Should I give an easy one or a tough one 😈
Tough one will be the easy one because people will get confused , give something like choose between two tough option like tea or coffee in the first round
Non-finalists will also receive the questions? Right?
I think so, since are still got to play for our team