Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Jammu ☺️ aab isse accha kahe ya bura wo to wahi jaane 😆 I just hope things goes well for him there 😊
Thats a beautiful place, mene toh covid keliye pucha safe hai ya nahi?
is he in army?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Jammu ☺️ aab isse accha kahe ya bura wo to wahi jaane 😆 I just hope things goes well for him there 😊
Thats a beautiful place, mene toh covid keliye pucha safe hai ya nahi?
is he in army?
Thats a beautiful place, mene toh covid keliye pucha safe hai ya nahi?
is he in army?
No not in army 😊 but I Cannot disclose 😆
Han COVID se to safe hai, but uski call nshin aayi so I cannot surely tell on this either"! 😊 that's why I said hoping he's well 😳
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
To kya apni masti ka record Alex ko dikhayenge aur waise main bhi yahi kehne waali thi aaj yeh hai kahan"?
And Kriya Shayad busy hogi aur Sayani bhi busy hogi studies mein"!
Ek main hi free hu aur aab tum bhi ☺️
lagata hume chod kar sab busy he😆
chalo koi nahi aajayenge jab free honge, tabtak toh hum hehi 😳
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Han 😆 warms sab kahenge you are reading others instead of updating yours 🤣
Nahi yaar, you also first enjoy then update. But tum boli ki review keliye time lagega toh isliye pehle update😉
lagata hume chod kar sab busy he😆
chalo koi nahi aajayenge jab free honge, tabtak toh hum hehi 😳
Exactly ham hai hi 😆 aur HW badha denge unka 🤣
Waise Are you on twitter aish"? I forget you're there or use bro account to check"?
Nahi yaar, you also first enjoy then update. But tum boli ki review keliye time lagega toh isliye pehle update😉
Han zaroor pehle update phir review waise review se yaad aaya yeh stuti di bhi busy hai kya abhi
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
No not in army 😊 but I Cannot disclose 😆
Han COVID se to safe hai, but uski call nshin aayi so I cannot surely tell on this either"! 😊 that's why I said hoping he's well 😳
Thats ok..
And pray he is doing well.
Yup I am 😳
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Exactly ham hai hi 😆 aur HW badha denge unka 🤣
Waise Are you on twitter aish"? I forget you're there or use bro account to check"?
No im not on any SM except FF n whatsapp.
They dont interest me much, i like IG but didnt start coz that will waste lot of time😳
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Han zaroor pehle update phir review waise review se yaad aaya yeh stuti di bhi busy hai kya abhi
kuch pata nahi, stuti di ka bhi koi reply nahi aaya😒
Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...
Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...
1.1k