Hope we get monologues too. We had them before the break.Originally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj ka alone Montage *highly acceptable *
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hope we get monologues too. We had them before the break.Originally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj ka alone Montage *highly acceptable *
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
As much as I love RB's aap which is so classy n royal with strands of respect n restraint
i love TUM factor as well with the haq, the closeness without any shields , the possessiveness
Ditto my thoughts..
This gif is so damn cute🥰
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCf7Wl6hG7-/?igshid=16nr2tpi4n20n
Found this in KP's tags. 😅
this is such a lovely edit❤️ ... the color combination and head in same directions ❤️
Indeed. Top two pics fit so well.Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
this is such a lovely edit❤️ ... the color combination and head in same directions ❤️
Hello people!🤗
Second AT already!❤️
Hello Alexia! How are you?
I am doing better ShrutiOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Hello Alexia! How are you?
Thank you so much for the concern!❤️
How are you doing?
Anytime. :)Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am doing better Shruti
Thank you so much for the concern!❤️
How are you doing?
I got hurt real bad and the pain has increased. I'll just sleep now.