Hello everyone,
I request the AT admin to add me as a member. I am a huge fan of Rishabh Bajaj and would love to experience this new journey of his with you all.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello everyone,
I request the AT admin to add me as a member. I am a huge fan of Rishabh Bajaj and would love to experience this new journey of his with you all.
Added you.Hello everyone,
I request the AT admin to add me as a member. I am a huge fan of Rishabh Bajaj and would love to experience this new journey of his with you all.
Welcome to the world of RB fans. :)
Congratulations 👏
Bajaj ka alone Montage *highly acceptable *
badhai ho for new one
i need to check the previous AT as kya kya discussions hue
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You said it all. 😳
I really want the HAQ factor to come into play between them and it should be from both sides..A time should arrive when, RB jataofies right royal haq on Prerna sabke saamne and Prerna too should welcome his gesture and ek aisa time bhi aaye when Prerna walks right in drawing attention and claims Rishabh setting the record straight and Bajaj beams in glee..☺️
awww kitne mahine baadh u got the chance 😆
Exactly, the TUM factor has more of an edge and it has the feels of haq Bajaj will jatofy on Prerna without holding back..And I want that HAQ quotient playing out full-fledgedly..
As much as I love RB's aap which is so classy n royal with strands of respect n restraint
i love TUM factor as well with the haq, the closeness without any shields , the possessiveness
Word. 😎Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
As much as I love RB's aap which is so classy n royal with strands of respect n restraint
i love TUM factor as well with the haq, the closeness without any shields , the possessiveness
Closeness without shields.