Oppo's combined GIFs/collages 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oppo's combined GIFs/collages 😁
Pushing it up. We will need this.
Landed.
2nd thread before the episode. 😆
A lot!Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Her characterization is the biggest drawback.
Hello, hiii.. I am here..😊
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Tum bas kuch occasions pe aaya. I want it because it has an air of possessiveness and authority.
Exactly, the TUM factor has more of an edge and it has the feels of haq Bajaj will jatofy on Prerna without holding back..And I want that HAQ quotient playing out full-fledgedly..

Perfect
AT ka naam kyu nhi hai...??
Samajh nahin aa raha kya naam use karoon 😆AT ka naam kyu nhi hai...??
KP aa jaye phir Bajaj ke dialogues kaam aayenge as usual.
You said it all. 😳
Exactly, the TUM factor has more of an edge and it has the feels of haq Bajaj will jatofy on Prerna without holding back..And I want that HAQ quotient playing out full-fledgedly..