We shall shift to a temporary house for now. Appy’s farm is free 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We shall shift to a temporary house for now. Appy’s farm is free 😵
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I wanna play. Someone bring back this guessing game or start a new one. :(
uss game ke itne thread the that at last everyone got bored 😆
quotes my comments a lotOriginally posted by: Renee.Clare
He or she keep commenting on posts asking who is this and who is that. Yesterday he or she was asking who is Salman 🤣
How many posts u wasted in this thread 🤣
I’m sorry but if this thread gets deleted then please expect a PM from me with the following message:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her username used to be koeli.appy and she was a coolbie giving written update.
then I became inactive so dunno how she evolved 😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Lol why, I don't think so. You are overthinking 🤣
Haha I m nt sure but does seems so 😛
Cezzane Khan? Yea both are ugly 😳
😆 Oh I was referring to the new Anurag. I don’t like his teeth and chin 🥺
I miss those coolNcold vs Nahiiinnn posts 🤣
@TC Which app do you use to make them?
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
1.4k