Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
To add to it, even in the epic Yudhishtir had said a huge paragraph on Draupadi while staking her, he made statements as to how beautiful she was with slender waist and what not.
He was staking Draupadi because apparently she was a stakable material.
Whitewashing such a man is completely not acceptable to me
I love the Krishna gyaan at the end of the episodes.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Sach me. But that scene of Rohit is so good. He wasn't even thinking ke baki ke bhai bhi sun rahe hai.. He was like "My wife, Best wife"😆
Arjun also agreed to his speech😆. Not only his bros, all elders had been present too..
I know it's very difficult but I hope they work together again. They have a very husband-wife like chemistry/equation which I totally love.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
I know it's very difficult but I hope they work together again. They have a very husband-wife like chemistry/equation which I totally love.
most of the time she was with him thus the chemistry of husband-wife was so visible...❤
another few epis left only😭
wonder when our girl will come back with a bang🤔