High five!
Kashaf-Zaroon. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
High five!
Kashaf-Zaroon. ❤️
Laga hi tha. Mera Devakshi of course ☺️
Q5. Love marriage or arranged?
I am sitting on the bed only🤣
Leikin tumhe iss waqt slippers kyun chahiye Mishti??
Go in another room and get something🤣
🥱. Koi nhi mai thoda aur intezaar kar lungi.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Laga hi tha. Mera Devakshi of course ☺️
Q5. Love marriage or arranged?
I know😆
None.😆 But i feel arranged is so much better. But of course, my opinion.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Okay! I'm counting that then.
Waise I'd specified favs can be anything even food, bollywood actors, just anything that can be pictorial 😆
Okay.😆
Waise mere pas itni lambi list nhi hai koi 😆
But I would inform you if I want to add anyone or anything.😊
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I know😆
None.😆 But i feel arranged is so much better. But of course, my opinion.
SAME you ain't alone 😉
Q6. American or British
(Please say British)☺️
Mai gussa nahi hoo behen.😃
Actually Mai tere piche padi hoo kuch likhne ko lekar aur Lalz mujhse update maang rahi.😆