Hello all!
Hello! I thought only I was wondering😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello all!
Hello! I thought only I was wondering😆
I'm good!! I ordered new cases for my electronics from Amazon and they came in today 😆 so I'm excited with that. How are you today??
Sorry...as always...........kept missing the messages..........when you keep focusing on multiple things......at the same time....that's what happened...........good to see you're excited......about something not related.......to..TV shows.......😉...enjoy the new cases.........
That's so cute...........
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
"I Don't Watch TV"
I watched it when it first came out in 2016... don't remember much about it though XD
@ B Me neither.......
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCdb6_Gn3fT/?igshid=1xt8gspunrfea
I'm good!! I ordered new cases for my electronics from Amazon and they came in today 😆 so I'm excited with that. How are you today??
Alina when she gets a parcel
Yeah ...😆
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I used to like RiKara, RuMya (Soumya ko baad mein villain banaya😲)
I used to follow IB and DBO, but I lost the plot somewhere between january 2017
and then I don't know what happened later on😆
You know, I so wanted to watch IB, also started to watch from first episode but then the lead actress's entry happened, don't know why I couldn't like her so didn't watch😆( I was not into SM that so didn't know) And I saw many beautiful creations on Rikara once I thought to start the show for them but it didn't happen as I'll have to watch the other stories too!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5