Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I haven't updated since 2 weeks because of exams and ab I have to write retest on sunday
I hope retest accha jaaye🤗
I wanna write a bit more intense and naughty OS but I don't know I am so hesitant
It seems I've nothing to talk with you 😒
Let's do this Chai with Octo.
Q1. 5 star or munch?
Nahi 😔 that idiot didn't came here in two days.
Bhai ne chupaya hai shayad
Congratulations to you too Prith!
Ooye Mishti... Ab slippers
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
It seems I've nothing to talk with you 😒
Let's do this Chai with Octo.
Q1. 5 star or munch?
Chai with Octo🤣
5 star😃