isn't love so over hyped? 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
isn't love so over hyped? 😲
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Chaddo yaar! 🤪
Chod hi diya. I'm just not thinking of the exams anymore. 😆
it will be crap dekh lena🤣
Ahahahahahahahha bohot pyaar aaraha hai.
it will be crap dekh lena🤣
Koi nahi, at least you wanting to write something. I just have lost my touch with writing
Koi problem nahi 🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Koi nahi, at least you wanting to write something. I just have lost my touch with writing
I haven't updated since 2 weeks because of exams and ab I have to write retest on sunday
I lost my slippers again😔
Can't find them