khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Laxmi.... do not forget about this FF 

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Going to update in a day or two...any one interested? 😉

Will give frequent updates for this henceforth... sorry for this slow update and thank you for understanding my family priorities. 🤗

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

super excited for updates... take your own time and take care...!!

taahir004 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the note 

will be waiting when you ready 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Going to update in a day or two...any one interested? 😉

Will give frequent updates for this henceforth... sorry for this slow update and thank you for understanding my family priorities. 🤗

hi thanks for the note.... 🤗

excited to read the updates 

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Author Note: 1. Here goes a long update after a very long time. Please spare me guys..I am again getting back to track and I will be updating this one regularly.

2. Please ignore spelling and edit related mistakes. Will be checking on them one by one.

3. Most importantly, this chapter will be confusing if you are not familiar with the story so far.

PART 9

Janet is really wondering...what's going on. Even though Geet is denying all possibilities but she could sense something seriously piling up within.

Geet gets back to her desk and organises herself one by one. She once again looks into her mobile and reads the GM message that she has got from Maan and unknown to herself, a blushy smile adorned her lips.

She has to respond to his message now. She cannot call him at this point of time and after giving a serious thought, she decides to reply back to that message and types Hi...Good Morning! and when about to send the message, her hands tremble and fingers shiver and her heart beats faster and faster...wonder why is she feeling that? She sends the message and almost jumps out of her seat when her intercom rings...Janet informs her that the first patient is waiting at the reception to meet her. Geet sighs and prepares herself and sets out a planner for the day before she gets to meet her patients and to start with her actual work.

At KE:

Rita and other colleagues get to witness Rahul being dragged out of office and his face is full of blood. The staff get into all gossips... Rita hears the discussion among some female staff...

“What's happening? What was that Rahul even doing here? He is such a Rogue...”

“Yeah..right...he was openly misbehaving with female employees here last time and when Boss came to know about it, he strictly warned the Chopras..”

“Leave all that aside..what am I even hearing?”

“Yeah..It seems to be true.... I couldn't believe it initially when I heard this from the security staff....Boss was with a girl last evening and this Rahul was speaking rubbish about that girl during the meeting here and that's when he got beaten up by boss....”

The gossip taking on like a fire in different directions...all female staff are now fuming not on Rahul but to know that Boss was with a girl last evening... It was something never heard before and as a result of over hearing this conversation, Rita is feeling as if she has come to the end of the road and no U turn.. No No Rita..its all rumours...don't believe these girls..they are just making stories... She now moves ahead and blasts them.

R: What are you girls even talking about? Boss and another girl?..No way! Don't you girls have any other topic apart from discussing about boss?

All her female colleagues look at each other and laugh out loud...listening to “Another Woman” phrase from Rita... and one of the staff take a lead in teasing her further... “Oh my poor Rita...I understand that the boss has found someone...you must be deeply hurt..” She gives a sad pout.. while another colleague continues… “well what difference does it make when Boss never even addresses your presence and he will continue to do so…”

Rita's anger is peaking every second passing by and she starts using abusive words..

R: You B**CH....

“What did you say? Ha...everyone here knows that you are a Wh**e...”

R: YOU...

Rita was about to attack that female staff and she stopped listening to a threatening voice.

JUST STOP IT both of you!!! Louis came in at the right time...Rita and all other staff got startled hearing him...Louis being the boss's right hand had a very strong position in KE and after boss, Louis is the one everyone fears about.

L: Mark it as a last day in this office if I happen to hear any more gossiping especially about the boss. NOW GET BACK TO YOUR RESPECTIVE CABINS... He screams and all staff push themselves towards their respective cabins including Rita and Louis Stops Rita and gives her a stern look.

Its just about a year ago Rita was hired in this position and Louis was part of the interview panel. He clearly observed that even though she had the basic qualifications and skills to be a PA...She lacked that spark. But what Louis could do when his boss and the big boss (Savithri Devi) decided to consider Rita for this position as she happen to be relative of some old and loyal employee of KC in India and on that employee's one request, Big boss agreed to give Rita a chance without even getting to know her personally. I really wish big boss was here during interview...she would have out rightly rejected this girl. Now what can be done apart from warning her?

Louis comes face to face with Rita and she is getting to feel nervous now. Hello Ms.Rita …He scans her from top to bottom with his stern looks..as usual, she has worn a highly revealing attire today. Her appearance is one more thing that really bothers him. He looks away and clears his throat. To remind you, you are PA to boss...and instead of doing your job, you are giving into these gossips while you were expected to stop it?

R: No...No Mr. Louis... you are mistaken me... I was warning them you see..

L: You were warning them not for talking rubbish about your boss but for something else which you know very very well.

Now she is not able to look straight into his eyes... while he continues...In fact, you are the one to pick up the fight..followed by abusive words.

Rita is hell worried. This Louis is reading out all about her as if she is an open book.

You see Ms. Rita, You were hired to do a PA job...but your boss is still not able to trust your work and efficiency as you are just proving that you are nothing but an ordinary secretary.

Rita looks back at him with a shock while he still continues.

You are very well aware of your duties and responsibilities Miss... you have been given this highly responsible job to assist your boss by all means. And not to give into such talks...Even I was present when boss had assigned you with the tasks for today, so concentrate on your duties... would appreciate it if you can conceal yourself within your cabin.

Louis just left from there. Rita is way too fuming within listening to Louis's talks but she can do nothing about it and at this point of time, she has no other option than to listen to Louis and make a move towards her cabin quietly and she is seriously lost herself .. THAT LOUIS...Hah..how dare he talks to me like this?? Let me get to the level of Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana and I will show him his actual place. But for now, I need to find out more about whatever rumours that has been spreading in this office like a wild fire at the moment. I must find it out at any cost otherwise, I will loose Maan for ever and I will never let this happen. Now she is going super mad at Ajay...That Ajay, why he didn't tell me about this girl? Is Maan in any relationship? No...No ways... How can it be? He is only mine...and I will not spare anyone who crosses my path that leads to my Maan. She gives all assurances to herself...I have to act faster now. Firstly, she has to clear her doubts and she can get it done only by talking to Ajay... She looks out for him and finds him to be seated in Louis's cabin and no way she can move to Louis cabin after all scene happened just now. she restlessly paces until she could grab Ajay again...

While Ajay was sitting all alone at Louis's cabin...cursing his stars for coming over to this office for some thing and got stuck with his Brother. He was just casually mentioning about joining KE and fell in his own trap. Right then a call got transferred to Louis's cabin...and it continuously rings. Ajay looks out for Louis and he is no where to be seen and finally decides to take the call...and shocked to listen to loud voice of a lady who is none other than Savithri Devi (Maan and Ajay's Daadi).

[Important Author Note: Here in this chapter, Daadi is referred to as Saavithri Devi (in short - SD) during the office scenes. But whenever she happens to talk, I prefer to keep it as “Daadi” (D:) as thro out this story she has been more referred to as Maan and Ajay’s Daadi. Just to avoid confusion. ]

SD is cut throat professional and she can never tolerate non-professionalism, negligence, and delay in work. She was supposed to get the minutes of meeting between KE and Chopras...and still no news about it. Hence she has called to enquire about it. Also, Louis has never done such delays before.

A: Hello

SD looks at her own mobile for a while with confusion as she is finding Louis voice to be quite different....

D: HELLO LOUIS... She sighs and composes herself. What happened? Where are the minutes of meeting? You know very well I have an important meeting coming up in half an hour and I expected your minutes report to reach me before that.

Ajay is now sure that its his Daadi online

Ajay: Daadima ...Aap? Ajay is all excited to hear his Sweet Daadima's voice.

D: Ajay!!!?????... All question marks spinning over her head. She checks the dialled number again...it was KE office number extended to Louis...then, What is Ajay doing here in KE and that too in Louis's cabin? She blinks for a while to make sure its not a dream...and then continues.... You and at KE? What's up? Aap ka tabiyat tik hain ha? (Are you ok health wise?)

Ajay: Ji..Woh bas ...Eise hi... (Its just like that) he fakes a smile.. I had promised bro that I will visit here today and start taking some responsibilities...

Ajay pause for a while and then continues with a complaining tone... You see..

I just visited the office today as I promised Bro yesterday...and here I mentioned to him that I will get to start understanding the KE business operations...and he sent me to Louis cabin...aur tho aur he said I must produce a presentation about what I understood about KE operations within 2 weeks....

He goes on and on... non stop...

Daadi is so happy to listen to this as it was just recently she was discussing with Maan to involve Ajay into KE business and she sees it shaping up...but here she is not Ajay's Daadi, she is SD and she maintains that strict composure when it comes to business operations and Maan and Ajay are not an exemption to it.

D: Hmm... Welcome to our group Mr... What's your name?

Ajay is not used to his Daadi being so formal.. By now, he expected his Daadi to pour him with pampering words...but instead...she is so formal...this is the first time he is getting to interact with Actual SD...

A: Yeh kya Daadi? .. You dont even know my name now? You were the one who had given me this name...and...😯

Daadi cuts him off and now asks him in her real stern voice. MAY I KNOW YOUR NAME PLEASE? 🤨

A: Ajay...Ajay Khurana.

D: Hmm.. Well.. Mr. Ajay Khurana...Firstly, this is not your home. This is KE and learn to be professional.

A: DAADI...

D: I REPEAT...Its Savithri Devi Or in short you can call me SD. Would appreciate it if you could follow the same professionalism.

Ajay frowns with disapproval ...DAAAADI... Its not at all fair...You are my SWEET DAADI NA?

Leave all your relationships at home Mr....Mr...Haan (Yes) ..Ajay. She actually suppresses her giggle sensing Ajay's plight but she has to maintain this sternness as Ajay has taken his very first step into his career life. Now... do what you have been told to do... and I totally agree with your MD (Maan) and Louis is the right guy to tour you to each and every department here. And you must submit your presentation within 2 weeks... Is it clear?

A: Ji...Daadi.. I...I mean...Ma'm...I mean SD... he is frowning at his own words

D: Hmm.. That's better.. and where's Louis? ...I am waiting for the minutes of meeting

A: Which meeting?

SD sighs and answers...Meeting between KE and the Chopras... I guess you are aware about this meeting that happened in morning.

A: Oh...that meeting? Well it didn't happen...

D: WHAT? What nonsense are you talking about?

A: Haan Daadi...that meeting didn't happen. You know Daadi what all happened here? There was some Rahul who visited this office on behalf of chopras and he tried to get details about the girl with whom Bro had spent his quality time yesterday evening. And Rahul started talking dirty about that girl and that's when Bro beat him up till he bleeds.. and following this, Bro told Louis to call off this meeting.

D: A GIRL and that too Maan? 😮 Mr. Ajay … Its your first day here and you are really crossing your limits… and don't call me DAADI. 😠

A: Its true Daadima... I mean..SD...and you know what? When I enquired about this girl, Bro clearly said to me that he would prefer to discuss personal matters at home.

D: Personal? Did he really say that? 😧She is seriously wondering about what all is happening in KE today. Both of her grandchildren are behaving so weird today...one showing interest in job and the other one is now taking interest in anything apart from the happenings in office....and even dared to cancel the meeting. Daadi is really fuming now.

D: By the way Mr. Ajay. don't you think your concentration has to be more work related than gossiping about your MD's personal life?

A: Well..SD...I am sorry about that but I am telling you all what I got to see and hear from the MD himself...and its my duty to inform you when you are eagerly waiting for the minutes of the meeting you see..he mocks her own words back to her.

Daadi clears her throat and talks further.... OK..Mr...Ajay...I am excusing you for today.. From tomorrow onwards you need to strictly follow the professional terms here. Mr. Louis will further guide you on the rules. Now concentrate on your task. She keeps the phone without even bidding him a bye.

Ajay looks back at his phone as if he is seeing it for the first time...his sweet Daadi kept the phone without even uttering a sweet Good Bye which she always does...yeh kya tha? 😐By the way, ME and coming to this office again? No way. Meantime, he gets a call from Meghna and Ajay was so happy to see the call...he tried calling her a couple of times since yesterday evening but she didn't answer. And now she is the one calling him. He answers the call...Today, Meghna seems to have calmed down and insists to meet Ajay. His joy knew no bounds..now, he must leave this office. He slowly takes his leave from Louis saying something has come up. Louis couldn't help it and had to permit him to go. he has to leave without even bothering to tell Maan before stepping out and just then...Rita stops him right near the exit.

Ajay ST: AARGH...Not again! I didn't want to see her face as my further day will get spoiled and here she goes like a wild cat crossing my path.🙄

He fakes a smile... Ooh...Rita...what do you want now?

R: Its not me Ajay, its you who wanted something and you came all the way to meet me here..remember?

Ooh...Ajay genuinely forgot about it. He has to get another blank cheque from Rita and he still needs a favour from her and has to be nice to her atleast he can act to be one.

A: YES... I need a blank cheque.....please help me out Rita..I mean Rita bhabhi

He bites his tongue as only he knows how much he is regretting to call someone like Rita as his Bhabhi. She is the last girl that he wishes to see in his bhabhi's place. But what to do? He desperately needs her help at this point of time and hence cooking up so much.

R: Stop it Ajay...You knew it for sure that Maan is looking at someone. Then why you didn't inform me?

Ajay folds his hand and stares back at her advances... How dare she takes his bro's name as if she owns him...😡he really feels as it multiple needles pricking him.

Rita just realised what she blurted out...Oh..I mean..Maan Sir...

A: Oh..hold on...you mean to say about the gossips here? Dont bother. Its just a rumor that's doing its rounds.

R: I dont trust you..you dont know your brother's whereabouts?

Huh he just wants to get out of this office...he had enough..moreover, he has to talk to this b***h smoothly and on top of that he has to ensure to make her feel special. And never to mention to her about all what he got to see and hear in Maan's cabin.

A: Oh...Rita, I mean Rita Bhaabhi...you see, bro never hides anything from me..he shrugs his shoulders..and till now he hasn't told me anything about any such girl.. so, don't give into these useless talks OK? You still have a good chance you see. 😉

Rita kind of believes him...and takes a sigh of relief...

A: Now, you need to tell me. When can I come and collect the cheque?

R: I will call you in one or two days...

A: Hmm Better....OK then, this time frame should do.

Now, he simply rushes out without looking back at this office. While Rita is very lost in her deep thoughts...I must act faster before some other random girl claims Maan. So far she has tried her best to seduce Maan in her own ways by wearing revealing dresses, by her sweet and husky talks and some seductive actions which completely went in vein in drawing Maan's attention. Also, he maintained the safe distance to an extent she got to her stern warning to stay way away from him. She is by now feeling sick and tired of all the attempts. But still has over confidence about herself that Maan will get attracted to her one day and she will get him with all what it may take. And now, the only way she can help herself is by doing all what Ajay tells her to do.

Rita sighs and turns to move back to her cabin and just then, she happen to bump on someone... It was none other than Eddie... Finance In charge of KE with whom she spent her night with in order to get one blank cheque from Maan...Eddie's eyes glittered with Joy. Infact he is madly in love with Rita and he thinks that she has the same feeling for him.

Eddie: Hey Sweety, you didnt show up after that night? I thought we would get to meet during the weekend...

Rita: Oh well...Eddie...YES..I missed you too but couldn't help. Too much of a work load you see.. but I am free for tonight ...shall we catch up? This time ..umm..dinner at my place?

Eddie was in cloud nine...Oh sure Sweety...look forward to meet ya... he winks and makes a move towards his cabin and she feels eddy is a nice guy but she dont see a future with him....even though he is financially stable, still not rich enough to what she is dreaming of. Now her objective remains, she needs to give in to Eddie just for the sake of one damn blank cheque and in turn, she will rule this KE in future.

Way back to Daadi, she finally happened to talk with Louis and again Louis was not present during the initial conversation between Maan and Rahul and hence he couldn't give much input on that. But yes, he told her all what happened a few minutes later when Maan ended up beating Rahul to the level he would have been killed on the spot if at all Louis and Ajay didn't come to rescue him on time. And I have assigned 2 office staff to accompany Rahul to the hospital. All she does is she hums and hangs up the call. She paces left-right-left within her office cabin... She has never seen or heard Maan this Angry that he would get so violent. Also, she is not willing to take Ajay's inputs seriously. Maybe Rahul tried to flirt with someone again? But what exactly happened? Just then, Daadi gets a call on her mobile and it was a call from Mr. Chopra. They happen to talk for quite sometime arguing on the Rahul matter.

Mr. Chopra: SD Ji, what your grandson did is totally unacceptable.

D: Sorry to interrupt Mr. Chopra...when it comes to business, he is Maan Singh Khurana and do not link your issues against him as if you are trying to pinpoint my Grandson.

Mr. C: Well whatever may be the case SD Ji......this is not done..He has beaten up Rahul Red and Blue...I haven't been keeping well and that's the reason I had to send somebody on my behalf..and I had sent Rahul for this meeting.

D: Mr. Chopra, to begin with, I am really sorry to learn about your health condition...please get well soon...

Now, before commenting more about the business and more specifically about Maan, I am sure Maan was pushed to this extent. I bet Rahul would have again misbehaved with some female staff that's why he was beaten this way?

Mr. C: No...this all happened in Maan's closed cabin. It seems its an issue with regard to some lady who is known to Maan...and Rahul has casually enquired about her to Maan and that's when..

Daadi now seriously thinks...A LADY? So, what ever Ajay was mentioning is true?

D: Sorry to interrupt...what did you just say? A lady? May I know what made Mr. Rahul discuss about some lady while he was addressing a very important meeting in the first place?

Mr. Chopra kept quite as he had no answer

D: We had kept you informed about Rahul’s misconduct during his previous visit to our KE office. He dared to behave flirtatiously with the female colleagues here in KE and I personally had suggested you to not to involve Rahul into your business matters with us “khuranas” in any form? Didnt I?

MR. C: SD Ji.., you know Rahul, he is my Wife's youngest brother. My wife's family has financed a lot into this company and I cannot voice out with regard to Rahul...

D: That's your problem not ours. And by the way, he doesnt get a clean chit to take his Acquittance for a ride...Also, I am yet to know Maan's point of view and mind you, his POV would only give a genuine reason for all what happened in KE today.

she had to give one more verdict before cutting the call.... By the way, just pass on this one message to Mr. Rahul that he should not mention Maan or KE's name to the Police. You very well know what will be the consequences if he acts otherwise.

Ofcourse MR. Chopra gets beads of sweat on his forehead listening to this. He will be at huge loss if this project gets cancelled.

She hangs up her call with Mr. Chopra without even considering his opinion. She is least bothered about Rahul or this Project. She is tensed to learn about this lady who is the actual cause for Maan’s behaviour. Who is she?? Why Maan never told me about her? She immediately calls Maan on his mobile and she had tried a couple of times but it was continuously busy And then her PA Mr. Aaditya walks in to remind about a important group meeting that's going to happen which will keep her busy for next couple of hours.. She sighs and sends a message to Maan.

Back to Maan...

He is completely unaware about all what is going on outside his cabin... He has been lost and is all disturbed with this Rahul incident. How dare he talks about Geet like that and that too in a Lusty way?😡 He seriously wonders what is going to be Daadi's reaction? Already she has been irritated with him for so many things and now...HUH!! how can she leave a golden chance to barge on me. and moreover, his brother had to show his obedience today by visiting KE Office. ...GRR... 😡 Now, he will multiply one x 10 and tell Daadi when ever he happens to talk to her next time. Just then he got to check Geet's reply to his message..and his frustration simply vanishes in thin air..

He sighs seeing that she has replied with the same message back to him... HI...Good Morning! Huh.. But her message succeeds to adorn a smile on his lips....

What is it about her that he is so drawn and thinking about her all the time from the very moment he got to meet her until now? TODAY has been proved such an unusual day....He had too many things in his agenda to do... and as if he has ensured not to complete even one single task out of them...and moreover, its been a complete chaotic atmosphere since morning...that Rahul ...His hands reflexes to form a fist with the very thought of him and moreover his dear brother Ajay had to show his loyalty only TODAY? ... also he is mentally prepared to face “Savithri Devi”.... She is his Grandma when it comes to home but when it comes to business, she is as tough as Iron. But all that matters to him amidst all this is to call Geet ...and he immediately does...😀

Geet notices her mobile rings and the call was from Maan... her eyes wide open to get this call immediately after messaging him..as if he was desperately waiting for it. Her mind is behaving like a restless teenager...she takes a deep sigh before answering..

G: Hello Maan...

Ooh..he is flattened with his name called out by her so softly...

M: Hi..Geet.. he clears his throat..and loosens his tie before continuing..How are you?

G: Good...and you?

M: Very ..Very Good..I mean it cant be better..

He couldn't describe his day better than this and over there, Geet surprisingly finds his answer to be sarcastic..but she ignores where as he continues..

M: So, whats up?

G: What to say? Its been tiring weekend..obviously as you know...and when I came to clinic today, my work has piled up.

Maan didn't get it … Oh I see, so, your work is always piled up on Monday?

G: Not really, but I had taken a day off on Saturday...

Maan got up from his seat.....also, his tone changes..he recalls how she left from the cafe saying that she had a meeting...now, he needs to take full advantage of the situation.

M: What? But on Saturday you were mentioning that you had a monthly meeting and you cannot take a day off? You didn't even complete your morning coffee with me on that day..you left abruptly.. That was very mean of you!

Geet is seriously trying to analyse what did he just say? MEAN and ME?? Their first meeting was an event to remember but she couldn't stay back in Coffee shop as she had to attend monthly meeting and then she managed to take off. Now, how can she explain? Wait...why I need to explain in the first place?

OH MAAN... She really sighs and closes her eyes... Why her life has taken such an U turn where she has to answer to him who is yet a stranger and on the other side, he is loving teasing her with his seriousness filled tone..pretending to be angry.

G: Please come to senses... I didn't lie to you...I had a very important meeting....I finished with that and took permission from my senior to take off for the rest of the day...I had just 2-3 appointments and that has got postponed to today.. and I didnt take my off to relax...Me and Rabecca had to arrange so many things for wedding that happened yesterday.

Geet is rolling her eyes...why is she even giving an explanation to him?

Maan has a evil smirk in his face...Well..I am not at all convinced with all this.. so, you need to compensate.

Geet is really not able to understand what is he up to...

G: Compensate?? Means? How?

M: You are taking a day off tomorrow and I will come to pick you.

She looks at her mobile with her mouth wide open..what did he say?

G: I am sure, you are joking and believe me, I have no time for it...My next patient is going to get in to my cabin....so, bye

M: But he is not yet in the cabin..so, you can continue to talk..Hmm...by the way, I am damn serious..🤨

Geet rolls her eyes...she no way can be rude by cutting off this call. She is in such a fix and looks up to her god for a brief second...Oh god...why is this happening to me?😨. She gulps and continues

G: What?? Are you crazy?

M: Well... you can think what ever...

G: You too Mr. Maan..think what ever you want....

Even though he is not liking her to call him “Mr. Maan”..but still he is loving this sweet anger of hers....

Meantime, the patient arrives in Geet’s Cabin… Geet happens to wish the patient and request to be seated. Meantime, Maan overhears them and is thinking seriously.....hope its none of those three idiots whom he got to see on Saturday..

M: Who is he?

G: What? what do you mean?

M: I hope its not one among the three idiots who teased you on Saturday.

Geet is really irritated now...AAAh..firstly, dont call them idiots.. anyways..its somebody else.

Maan is again thinking why this guy happens to be so soft spoken while wishing Geet? ..Hope he too is not finding ideas to propose an Indian girl and that's none other than Geet!...he again fumes and losing himself to his imaginations.

M: How old is he?

Geet...really had enough of him today. He has been really behaving so very weird.... How do I know? By the way, why you want to know?

M: You see, I am concerned for you...what if he too proposes you?

She remains quiet for a second and then bursts out laughing...😂resting her mobile on her forehead...Maan on the other side was quite lost himself to her sweet laughter...

Well...Maan...wait… suppressing her giggles.😂

turns to her patient and asks him loud enough to be heard by Maan... “ Sir..how old are you?”

That patient is scratching his head inwardly.. but still answers..I'm 55

G: Sir...please say it loudly...

That patient repeat his age talking louder this time...

Now she answers Maan.. Hmm!!! Did you hear his answer...He is 55 years old...anything else you want to know about him?

She asks this full of sarcasm. Maan nods for a no silently...Geet manages to make him quite and she smiles inwardly..

G: I guess you are still there...well..I have a duty to perform...Shall I take your leave now?

M: I am still not convinced. You see, Age doesn't matter...you still need to be careful. He still answers possessively.

She remains quite for a second and again burst out laughing...😂

G: I think you didn't get enough sleep yesterday...Its better you take a break

M: Hmm...good idea.. I will take a break tomorrow and pick you up.

G: Oh God not again! Huh.. Listen, I have to hang up as my duty is calling me...take special care of yourself...Bye

Geet hung up without even listening to him now..also, she is not taking his words seriously. but yes...even though he was sounding way too weird, a smile touches her lips rewinding all what he spoke.

In between all this, Geet conveniently forgot that her 55 year old patient is waiting for her..When she happened to look at him, he was looking back at her with all question marks on his face and showing some serious concern as if he got to meet another person like himself who is all crazy and lost..

“Are you fine Mam?”

Its now confirmed what this gentleman must be thinking about her...and she wakes herself inwardly and controlling her giggling to the maximum possible.

G: Hmm...yes... thank you for your concern...please have your seat...hmm...so, how can I help you?....

She notes down each and every point that the patient tells about himself. Its her routine where she gets emotional once again but she doesn't express it to the patient. She has been trained to give advices to the people with psychological problems keeping her own emotions aside. This is the first lesson she has learnt in her profession that best psychological support can be delivered by you only when you don't get emotional and concentrate on the practicality of the problem.

Over to Maan at KE:

Maan looks at his mobile as if he is looking at it for the very first time… He seriously wanted to bid her good bye...but she hanged up the call..Firstly, he had called Geet to have a casual chat...and till that moment, he had no plans to meet her next day...then why this slipped from his lips and ended up teasing her where as he is no way sure about himself if he can skip office the very next day.

M ST: What’s happening to me? I have never behaved so weird like this till date with any one..and at later part of conversation, he showed his possessive reactions and at the end she had succeeded in making him speechless like she always do? or what to term it? He had never expressed something like this before...yes, he has been high on his temperament when its work related.. and he has been protective about his family...but why is he feeling so strange about her? Why he always feels that he needs to be by her side otherwise something will happen to her or someone will hurt her....His conversation with Geet has hit him now..Oh my..what will she think about me? I am sure she would think I am a jerk!!...Oh no.. he composes for a while… and convinces himself that he hasn't done anything wrong. So, what? Let her think what ever she needs to think.

He glares back at his mobile and notices there were couple of missed calls and some messages...most of them were from his Daadi. She seemed to have called him at the time when he was all busy chatting and teasing Geet. Of Course his Daadi must be even more furious on him now. He checks her message “We need to talk and its urgent. Since you were busy on another call, I had to move on to the important meeting. Will talk later in the evening” that's all what the message says...

Maan sighs and rests back himself on his seat...trying to relax himself by loosening his tie. Now, he needs to well prepare himself to face the real SD ...who also happens to be his DAADI...That means, a double explosion going to happen this evening... 🙄

Over to Geet's Clinic...

Geet follows her daily appointments, routines and tasks and very soon its end of the day...and she gets a call from Janet “Ria is here to meet you”.

Ria gets a warm welcome by Janet and they happen to have a brief chat when Geet Comes to personally receive her from the reception and brings her to her own cabin. Ria takes her comfortable seat..

G: Uff...Ria..give me just 10 mins.. she takes a file along...I have to show this file and discuss few points with one of my senior colleague..

R: No problem Di...please carry on...I will wait.

G: Thank you Bacha (Baby) dont worry...I will be back soon hun!

Geet makes a quick move and within few seconds an elderly person walks in.. Ria happens to give a weird look at him. He looks aged say, mid fiftys or so but he is dressed in skin fitting jeans and sky blue T-shirt..and strangely a cowboy kind of hat... She didnt know how to react and slowly stands up.

That person looks around and then looks back at Ria... “well..where is Ms. Geet?”

R: Oh...well...sir..she clears her throat.. she is out for some time and she has asked me to wait here.

“Oh I am sorry, I didn't know that Ms Geet is attending to a patient already.. Hmm..ok..never mind, I will wait outside.”

His prompt response seeing someone here amuses Ria and she smiles at his gesture and tells him..

R: Oh No..Mr...I am her friend that's it. Well..I am sorry, I didnt know about your appointment here.

“Oh really? Thanks god...phew... well, you see I always end up here without an appointment and get a good piece of mind from Ms. Geet...” he frowns..🙁

R: Geet Di? No ways, I am sure you are mistaken....and I know her right from my childhood days and I have always seen her calm, kind with good load of patience.

He shrugs his shoulder and further argues whilst, he is personally making note of each and every movement, gestures and talks of Ria. “Well...you can be right in your place but you see.. I have always been at a receiving end from her because of this appointment issues..by the way, you see I dont believe in these appointments. You see, it makes me feel as if I have come to meet a lady robot. Ms. Geet never understands this and in turn shows her attitude..”

Ria folds her hand and talk further...still holding on to her calm composure.

Ria: Mr...uncle...sorry..I didnt get your name?

“You just said it...you can refer me as Mr Uncle..” and he winks.

A smile adorned her lips for few seconds may be. After a long time she is getting to smile like this.. and this silly smile of hers is not comforting her any more and she wants to keep herself away from all this....Anyway, there's nothing wrong in enjoying a stranger's company for the time being infact she is feeling so very comfortable. Now the question remains, Does Geet Di really gets angry and annoyed like this stranger claims to be? She will never give up on Geet though.

Ria: Well..Mr. Uncle, you still prefer to meet Ms. Geet only. That's the speciality of my Geet Di..I mean, she is like my elder sister and I call her so..

“Oh yes...I totally agree with you..and I feel mentally relieved with the physiological issues that I am going thro as and when I got to meet her. And there is a lot of improvement with regard to my mindset and the way I see myself and the surroundings then after”.

This person smiles within as he knows very well about Geet but still he is trying to pretend otherwise. Also, he wanted to access Ria and to began with, he wanted to get into a entirely different discussion instead of getting deep into her depression or what has been bothering her. Moreover, he doesn't want to give his true identity to her as she might get highly alerted.

Of Course Ria got very well along with that person and she slowly starts talking a lot about her likes and dislikes on random topics... and she was under complete observation...Once when he feels he is done, he sends a message thro his mobile without Ria knowing about it..and immediately, Geet walks in.

Geet checks her wrist watch...its been over 15 minutes since when she had left Ria in this room ….Oh bacha (Baby) sorry for keeping you wait.. I had to .. she suddenly stops seeing Ria talking with this person..

G: Oh you here?

“Yes... I need to have a consultation right now...can you please help?”

Oh not again! Geet takes a long sigh before continuing … Look Sir, May I request you to meet me after taking an appointment from Ms. Janet who is seated outside? Geet tells this with a tough tone and Ria is quite shocked as she is not used to her Geet Di getting hyper...but yes, someone always walking in without an appointment could be very irritating.

“Well..I guess there are no appointments available for this week. Now, since I am here, can we have a consultation please?”

G: Well..today its not possible...you see I have to move out and …

Ria stops her half way ...Well..Di..its ok. I will wait for you at the reception area. You please continue your consultation.

Geet shows off as if she is too irritated and sighs hard..

G: Oh..I am sorry for all this Bacha! I will just take about 10 mins. She now murmurs in Ria's ears...you see, I must attend to him otherwise, he will not leave from here.

Ria controls her giggles to maximum possible..Uffo di why sorry? You are doing your duty na? I will wait until you finish...

“Well nice meeting you Ria” He blurts out..and Ria froze while she was making her way out of room and turns to look back at him...

Ria: Pleasure is mine Mr. Uncle.....by the way..how did you know my name?

“Well...umm…”

while he stammers to answer her, Geet comes to his rescue....Arre bacha, may be you had told your name or I would have mentioned it...

Ria: Par di...As far as I remember, my name was never mentioned...

G: Urhh..is this so important now? We are already getting late so..please make a fast move to the reception area... Ria is astonished with Geet...she has never raised her voice like this..

Geet and that stranger curiously look at her till she exits the door and visually disappears. And both take a very long sigh...

PHEW...Geet takes a long sigh and thanks him..Thank You Sir.

This stranger was none other than Dr. Robert, Geet's immediate boss who happens to be the head of entire Care Clinic.

Geet shakes hand with Mr. Robert....Sir, thank you for your valuable time in meeting Ria. He takes the tiny camera hidden behind the table vase...that had been fixed just before Ria came into this office.

Dr R: Anytime my dear. I am glad I was of some help.

G: Sir, how did your secret consultation on Ria turned out to be?

Dr R: Well...To begin with, Ria is a very sweet girl. I tried to get her involved in random topics...and it did go on pretty well and I have been observing her reactions which were a mix. She was at her best...

Geet is all happy to hear him talking positively about Ria...may be she was wrong in judging Ria..but what she hears further from Mr. Robert shakes her out...

Dr R: But Geet...you are right...there is something piling up within her. Being in this field for decades, I can easily find these things out. you see sometimes talking with absolute stranger would bring out the lost personality in a person...but that cannot hide the depression or pain that they are going thro. And this can be understood only by professionals like you and me.

Geet is all lost in her thoughts and naturally, her eyes gets teary and she comes out of her trance when she felt Dr. Robert's hold on her shoulder.

G: Sir.. May I know how serious is this issue?

Dr R: Firstly, there's nothing to worry Geet... Well, I will give you more inputs on this. Let me further check on this camera recording. I really wish I could meet her a couple of more times. But I understand it's not possible. I am attending an important medical conference in Dubai and in the following week, you and Rita are travelling to India...Hmm.. Anyways, in the meantime I must further analyse and then only conclude.

Geet holds on to his hand. Sir, I am really greatful to have a mentor like you who is also my saviour at this point of time.

He responds to her hold. You need not talk high about it dear..now, you please carry on. Poor Girl is waiting for you. Once you reach home, you can call me and shall have a detailed talk on this and how to take it further.

Geet smiles at his kind gesture and makes her move.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Edited by Vaidhumom - 3 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lovely update........

loved it.............

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting.. 

Maan beats up rahul for talking bad about geet. This has become the hot gossip in the office, much to Rita's annoyance. 

The news spread to SD, she became curious  , shocked n angry about it. 

I liked her thorough professional attitude, n nonsense at work attitude. 

Ajay is still into wrong company n is playing with his future. Hope he realizes his mistakes n soon comes on right track. 

Maan is stuck with the self analysis of his actions n possessiveness for geet. 

Geet n maan both liked talking to each other, but yet to realize. 

Geet took her mentor Dr Robert's help to treat Ria. 

She is into depression. Hope she is cured soon. 

khwaishfan thumbnail

thanks for updating

Part 9

Liked Maan messaging Geet. She is affected by him.

Maan deals with Rahul.

Rita is upset when she gets to know Maan was with a girl.

great that Louis handled Rita and warned her. Rita only got the job cos of her relative.

of cos she is furious.

hope Maan gets to know about what she and Ajay are doing.

SD is a professional.

she is happy that Ajay is at KE.

Ajay tells her what happened. of cos SD is shocked and upset with Maan's behavior.

great she told Ajay to focus on work.

Ajay manages to pacify Rita and asks for another blank cheque.

Rita is really stupid. she will defn get caught soon.

not surprised how SD handled the Rahul fiasco.

she put Chopra in his place.

dadi curious about the lady.

Maan's thoughts well portrayed.

enjoyed Maaneet's convo.

ha ha Maan is jealous. 

nice that they will meet again.

Maan cannot understand his behavior and feelings.

gosh Maan is preparing himself for the face off with his dadima.

glad that Geet asked Dr Robert to meet Ria and help her

update soon