Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
U can’t let down our team. U r the topper!!!
Bye guys off to sleep!
Hello Guys... sorry for the delay...
Please accept my apology for not being able to add the gifs... my network is really down today...
So jaaun ya results ka wait karoon😒
I guess 12 baje, results ceremony will begin😔
If you know my answer ,you will wonder how I got this far 🤣
I am off to sleep guys.. Bye bye 👋
Hello Guys... sorry for the delay...
Please accept my apology for not being able to add the gifs... my network is really down today...
We all have network issues ,don't let it dishearten you . I am sure sheep's will be up with gifs to party


Hello Guys,
Welcome to the result announcement of Round Three.
Before that we have some revelation. I have got a few set of awards. Lets see what are they…
The First Witch/Wizard to send her answer is
TC_FA
of Team Slytherin


The Witch/Wizard who has zero control over her/his broom is
priya185
of Team Gryffindor


The First Team to complete this Round is again
Team Slytherin
ps: All gifs belongs to the original creators
