Agreed but this one is hard for me on personal levelsOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
All question hard man
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Agreed but this one is hard for me on personal levelsOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
All question hard man
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
All question hard man
Just imagine the next questions youll be receiving tonight😈
IKR
Team 0 points🤪
Yep , my least score is three . This time I will beat it by getting zero
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Agreed but this one is hard for me on personal levels
True that i can understand
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
iss game se alvida kehne ka samay aa gaya hai💔
Theres no alvida here. You still play for the team 🤗
Bas you won’t get man of the match hat, thats all
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Just imagine the next questions youll be receiving tonight😈
not looking forward
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I want to see if the ones I think would be chosen are there or not
Even I'm waiting for this question's answer
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I want to see if the ones I think would be chosen are there or not
Yeah looking forward for both unique and common answers :D
So jaaun ya results ka wait karoon😒