Me also going!
Good Night all!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Me also going!
Good Night all!
Hi Bhagu! I know you're playing Peek a boo with us.........come out .....please.......
Originally posted by: 6OHUNETENY2XOBZL
I may not have meet you here before.....would please mind to tell what should we call you?
Yeah, our interaction had not happened before although I noticed you long back! You can call me by the name Razia.
Goodnight Razia🤗 Hope to see you tomorrow too😳
bye yaarOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ok guys I gotta go!
I came here to give you guys a visit nut ended up chatting😆
Good night/day!
I'm good!! I ordered new cases for my electronics from Amazon and they came in today 😆 so I'm excited with that. How are you today??
I can see Bhagu's in the house?
Good Night Mishti, Lavy, & Razia!!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
HAYEEEEEE
Ok well I guess I'm the only one who doesn't find shaheer attractive 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5