Originally posted by: Sock-let
Best of luck to the participants 👍🏼
Korean fans aren't participating except Tris. Tris ka rasta saaf hai🤣
Why aren't you participating though?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Best of luck to the participants 👍🏼
Korean fans aren't participating except Tris. Tris ka rasta saaf hai🤣
Why aren't you participating though?
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
What is MIA 😆
@Atvfan You should post at least an emoji, Zeal K liye hi sahi 🤣
Minion just focusses on his or her game!! Is he a boy or girl? It's very difficult to write he or she again and again 😆
Missing in action😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
What is MIA 😆
@Atvfan You should post at least an emoji, Zeal K liye hi sahi 🤣
Minion just focusses on his or her game!! Is he a boy or girl? It's very difficult to write he or she again and again 😆
Missing in action.
I need to know my opponents so atvfan should post often to know his/her mindset. 😆
I also don't know about Minion Gender.. bas itna pata hai he/she no longer feels I am jinxing him/her.😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Korean fans aren't participating except Tris. Tris ka rasta saaf hai🤣
Why aren't you participating though?
I think ExoL will participate.
I will be quite busy in the coming weeks and ekbar kelkar aur haarkar man bargaya 😆
Par main Zeal ko dramas recommend karne keliye aate zaate rahungi 🤣
Originally posted by: Sock-let
I think ExoL will participate.
I will be quite busy in the coming weeks and ekbar kelkar aur haarkar man bargaya 😆
Par main Zeal ko dramas recommend karne keliye aate zaate rahungi 🤣
Aww🤗
Haha, keep visiting and keep recommending your dramas like Hao Hari sorry I forgot again 🤣
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Thug’s leagues are the funniest ones. Because he doesn’t have Excel and uses Mr Bean’s method to do the calculations 🤣
Thug, you better have a quota of members taking part of the game or you’ll just end up 🤪 doing the maths
Wow! He must have a genius brain then 😲
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Aww🤗
Haha, keep visiting and keep recommending your dramas like Hao Hari sorry I forgot again 🤣
Hey, Hana yori dango, you didn't watch it? 🥺

Missing in action.
I need to know my opponents so atvfan should post often to know his/her mindset. 😆
I also don't know about Minion Gender.. bas itna pata hai he/she no longer feels I am jinxing him/her.😆
So have you figured out my mindset yet?🥱
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Oh man, why not...it would be fun with you playing too!
It is quite time consuming though
Now I'm having second thoughts too🤣
Anyway the list is getting long, Shepherd might run away seeing so many sheeps. 😆
I guess I'll skip this one too.
Oye ye kya nautanki hai 😳 PIUN already won twice, she might be exhausted and bored.. tum ko khelna hi hai samjhi 😡😛🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
1.4k