BWF SHEEP TOURNIE SEASON 3- sign up.(STOP POSTING HERE)- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.6k

Views

66.8k

Users

51

Likes

2.4k

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

You should also play yaar

maza aayega

I know maza aayega 😆

But lets just say I am not much competitive anymore🤣

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane


She will come to know when she comes online. I have quoted her in Sheeple Tournament thread. 😆

Mujhe Renee ka bhi PM aagaya tha with the link to sign up. But thanks Partner and Tanika 🤗

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 6SL4GE7623MW5DJJ


😆


Awww its okay...don’t be cho sad...😭😆


BTW HB did say she would be interested in participating the BWF wala contest....But not sure if we can reserve for the other members...That only the Shepherd can decide!

Yo where have you been dude

ZW3O2PRSU5SFDKX6 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Congratulations Girl. 🥳

Your signature


Thanks girl! 🤗


Siggie is so petty naa, iss baar everyone should bug Thug to make Siggies for winners! 🤣

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GH35UT3CO26KMTHJ


Thanks girl! 🤗


Siggie is so petty naa, iss baar everyone should bug Thug to make Siggies for winners! 🤣

Yeah, it's so pretty

Thug needs to upgrade his system for this 🤣

ZW3O2PRSU5SFDKX6 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Ek game ke ek round mai partner bane the... 7 games ka sath nahi hai.. jo wo nhi khelgi to tum bhi nhi khelogi... Instead convince PIUN to play 🤔


Tu try kar le! - 🤣


I am sure she'll play - Already signed up - Matlab it's become patthar ki lakeer - No takkie wakkie back! 😆😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji


Oh man, why not...it would be fun with you playing too!

It is quite time consuming though

Now I'm having second thoughts too🤣

Anyway the list is getting long, Shepherd might run away seeing so many sheeps. 😆


I guess I'll skip this one too.

Kya yaar😭 The game wont be fun without you guys

We need competition 🤣

ZW3O2PRSU5SFDKX6 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Yeah, it's so pretty

Thug needs to upgrade his system for this 🤣


Thug ka system usi ki tarah hain - Landey Lapenday types! 🤣


I am imagining him doing winners announcements like WD!

Image


Now we have WD, Thug and Koeli as shephards - I want to see a league sheep game now - I hope it happens! 🥳🥳

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I know maza aayega 😆

But lets just say I am not much competitive anymore🤣

😲

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FNDSJLZMDLGSN6RI


Thug ka system usi ki tarah hain - Landey Lapenday types! 🤣


I am imagining him doing winners announcements like WD!

Image


Now we have WD, Thug and Koeli as shephards - I want to see a league sheep game now - I hope it happens! 🥳🥳

Damn 🤣🤣Boys

Bold, hope it happens ( it should happen when am in the finals ,otherwise it's OK 🤣)

Waise all the best for your exam. You will rock it for sure 🥳

Edited by Renee.Clare - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhoWillWin · 21 days ago

https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...

https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".