Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I'd like to know too😆
Not only you wake up at 3 but you look forward to it! Wow impressive 👌
Try it for a month and you will know what I am talking about...:)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I'd like to know too😆
Not only you wake up at 3 but you look forward to it! Wow impressive 👌
Try it for a month and you will know what I am talking about...:)
But she doesn't know about this sign up yet
Originally posted by: IOPBL3VXZVORY4SZ
Try it for a month and you will know what I am talking about...:)
I loved my schedule before the pandemic. Now it's all a mess🤔. I gotta take inspiration from you and start waking up early⭐️
But she doesn't know about this sign up yet
She will come to know when she comes online. I have quoted her in Sheeple Tournament thread. 😆
That works for me....I happen to be a light sleeper... :)
Originally posted by: JOPLNY7XETXKIC2P
Try it for a month and you will know what I am talking about...:)
Kinda impossible for me *facepalm*. It takes me too much time to form a good habit and only one day to get that whole habit messed up. 😳
I sleep 6 hrs max.. getting up early is a healthy habit 👍🏼
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Kinda impossible for me *facepalm*. It takes me too much time to form a good habit and only one day to get that whole habit messed up. 😳
😆
Awww its okay...don’t be cho sad...😭😆
BTW HB did say she would be interested in participating the BWF wala contest....But not sure if we can reserve for the other members...That only the Shepherd can decide!
Originally posted by: WXY3QB3W2NMT53OB
😆
Awww its okay...don’t be cho sad...😭😆
BTW HB did say she would be interested in participating the BWF wala contest....But not sure if we can reserve for the other members...That only the Shepherd can decide!
I am fine yaar.😆
About reservation, let's see what our Shepherd decides. 😊
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
1.4k