BWF SHEEP TOURNIE SEASON 3- sign up.(STOP POSTING HERE)- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.6k

Views

66.8k

Users

51

Likes

2.4k

Frequent Posters

BW4FUMUVV34QCCRJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#81

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

I'd like to know too😆

Not only you wake up at 3 but you look forward to it! Wow impressive 👌


Try it for a month and you will know what I am talking about...:)

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#82

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane


Okay😊. Let me edit the comment then.

But she doesn't know about this sign up yet

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#83

Originally posted by: IOPBL3VXZVORY4SZ


Try it for a month and you will know what I am talking about...:)

I loved my schedule before the pandemic. Now it's all a mess🤔. I gotta take inspiration from you and start waking up early⭐️

BoonAndBane thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#84


Only 5 hour sleep. Isn't it too short??

BoonAndBane thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#85

Originally posted by: TC_FA

But she doesn't know about this sign up yet


She will come to know when she comes online. I have quoted her in Sheeple Tournament thread. 😆

BW4FUMUVV34QCCRJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#86

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane


Only 5 hour sleep. Isn't it too short??


That works for me....I happen to be a light sleeper... :)

BoonAndBane thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#87

Originally posted by: JOPLNY7XETXKIC2P


Try it for a month and you will know what I am talking about...:)


Kinda impossible for me *facepalm*. It takes me too much time to form a good habit and only one day to get that whole habit messed up. 😳


Image

HZBVD5GCIJW7BSYH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#88

Originally posted by: IL7FNBYNUXMQ2AI2


That works for me....I happen to be a light sleeper... :)

I sleep 6 hrs max.. getting up early is a healthy habit 👍🏼

BW4FUMUVV34QCCRJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#89

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane


Kinda impossible for me *facepalm*. It takes me too much time to form a good habit and only one day to get that whole habit messed up. 😳


Image


😆


Awww its okay...don’t be cho sad...😭😆


BTW HB did say she would be interested in participating the BWF wala contest....But not sure if we can reserve for the other members...That only the Shepherd can decide!

BoonAndBane thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#90

Originally posted by: WXY3QB3W2NMT53OB


😆


Awww its okay...don’t be cho sad...😭😆


BTW HB did say she would be interested in participating the BWF wala contest....But not sure if we can reserve for the other members...That only the Shepherd can decide!


I am fine yaar.😆

About reservation, let's see what our Shepherd decides. 😊

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhoWillWin · 22 days ago

https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...

https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".