Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://twitter.com/Byron/status/1278678249334353921?s=19
He committed suicide after this tweet.
Some one tweeted in comments "just pull the trigger".
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
BWF is so depressing.
I finally have some posts and I can't find a single topic where I felt like commenting! 😆
Certainly the forum is same old its usual boring self - It was Thug ka game that brought many of us back to this haunted mansion! 😆😆
https://twitter.com/hyunsuinseoul/status/1278944828487680000?s=20
Shame on both the agency and the other members who didn’t stand up for her .
Probably American Airlines.
United got 5 billion and is laying people off. AA must have gotten too.
These people don’t care. Trump is the biggest Virus.
Originally posted by: JSWOYAGAVWNDIEL3
What 😲 Lily James is dating Chris Evans?? Chalo accha hain she's finally dating a good looking man 😆
Who is this Lily James😭
Originally posted by: NYWOAL24MK7TIUQY
Probably American Airlines.
United got 5 billion and is laying people off. AA must have gotten too.
These people don’t care. Trump is the biggest Virus.
Yeah it seems to be American . He is also trying to force the schools and universities to reopen 🤢 . It’s going to be hard for people to even make it alive till the election 😵 .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0