Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.1k

Users

57

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

DMTVDADRHJRKGJ5K thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

@Hagi..that insta ID u said was Ranbir's suddenly became private 😳

DMTVDADRHJRKGJ5K thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

What 😲 Lily James is dating Chris Evans?? Chalo accha hain she's finally dating a good looking man 😆

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NeemKaP

watched and loved both of these. Nazriya and Nivin are best combo. Any other recommendations?

I’m so intrigued by Malayalam language. My fam didn’t keep any relations on that side (1/16th Mallu- but everyone pretends as if it doesn’t exist). Sad. Where do I begin learning the language? Want to utilize the lockdown time for better things aside from good sleep.

Kali - Sai and DQ

Solo - I liked it

Kumbalangi Nights - Fahad is creepy n funny in this one😆

Forensic - Havent seen it, my bong friend told me its good😆

Bhaagamathie

Traffic - This was remade in Hindi too


I like DQ so most films I have seen are his, if you like him I have more suggestions😆


PS: I know nepo kid hai. Par dil hai, ki maanta nahi❤️🤣

Edited by togepe30 - 6 years ago
Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Recent studies suggest there may be a link between a person’s blood type and their risk of becoming infected with the coronavirus.
NeemKaP thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Kali - Sai and DQ

Solo - I liked it

Kumbalangi Nights - Fahad is creepy n funny in this one😆

Forensic - Havent seen it, my bong friend told me its good😆

Bhaagamathie

Traffic - This was remade in Hindi too


I like DQ so most films I have seen are his, if you like him I have more suggestions😆


PS: I know nepo kid hai. Par dil hai, ki maanta nahi❤️🤣

Awesome! Watched Kali and Forensic. Both good. Forensic is not for faint hearted. Some scenes stayed with me for couple of days. Had to watch Ohn Shanthi Oshana second time to cleanse those visuals out.

Watched trailer of Kumbalangi nights. It’s in the queue. Will add Bhagamathie and traffic.

Please suggest some more if you can. I do not have zee5. Prime, NF, Hotstar hai.

Sorry to pester you, any online avenues to learn good spoken Malayalam?

Bold: I will take any of South nepo kid over bolly ones. They are at least humble (fake or not) and those industries do have outsiders too thriving.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".