Broken in what sense? Because CVs seem obsessed too 😆
Beautiful edit, one of the most memorable Rudra scenes ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Broken in what sense? Because CVs seem obsessed too 😆
Beautiful edit, one of the most memorable Rudra scenes ❤️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Broken in what sense? Because CVs seem obsessed too 😆
Beautiful edit, one of the most memorable Rudra scenes ❤️
@bold, becuase I just make edits of his crying caps🤣
@red, wahin toh, all his memorable scenes are of him crying😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
@bold, becuase I just make edits of his crying caps🤣
@red, wahin toh, all his memorable scenes are of him crying😆
Oh, I that case you can safely say I love tears, instead of hate. 😆
Shivin nailed those emotional scenes, makes them worth watching.
Originally posted by: tournesol
Oh, I that case you can safely say I love tears, instead of hate. 😆
Shivin nailed those emotional scenes, makes them worth watching.
Hate? kaisa hate?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Hate? kaisa hate?
Pushpa, I hate tears ki jagah.. Rudra, I love tears 😳😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Pushpa, I hate tears ki jagah.. Rudra, I love tears 😳😆
Depressed Rudra is a fan thing😭🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Depressed Rudra is a fan thing😭🤣
Rudra Roy in any avatar is a fan thing 🙈
Originally posted by: tournesol
Rudra Roy in any avatar is a fan thing 🙈
A mutant from Krish 3?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
A mutant from Krish 3?
Nope, by any avatar I mean angry, smiling, yellow T-shirt, two buttons down.. any avatar ☺️🙈
Originally posted by: tournesol
Nope, by any avatar I mean angry, smiling, yellow T-shirt, two buttons down.. any avatar ☺️🙈
no, coz the mutants were called manvar "man-avatar" and you said avatar, isiliye had to confirm😆