Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.1k

Users

57

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Trouble is finding good South movie dubbed only trash masala gets dubbed, good films are hard to find , malayalam is never dubbed and finding their print with subtitles is also difficult.

Oh! I am a Malayali.

Netflix and Prime waale Malayalam films have subtitles.

Watch Bangalore Days (Malayalam). Nice, sweet film. Also Ohm Shanti Oshana. Both are available on Prime or Netflix.

Edited by togepe30 - 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Oh! I am a Malayali.

Netflix and Prime waale Malayalam films have subtitles.

Watch Bangalore Days (Malayalam). Nice, sweet film. Also Ohm Shanti Oshana. Both are available on Prime or Netflix.


I have watched banglore days, kumbalaghani nights, ustad hotel a couple here and thre.

I wanted dub for other family members so they can enjoy them but that doesn't happen to good films 😆

DMTVDADRHJRKGJ5K thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Which is the last film (any language) you guys watched?

Finally watched Oldboy (korean)...

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Vimal fans are trending HYPOCRISY QUEEN PRACHI DESAI. 🤮

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y


I have watched banglore days, kumbalaghani nights, ustad hotel a couple here and thre.

I wanted dub for other family members so they can enjoy them but that doesn't happen to good films 😆


A lot of good Malayalam films are not available online.

Also watch 'How Old Are You' if possible. Its available on Vodafone play (if you have a Voda connection😆). Its not there on other OTT platforms. Manju Warrier is ❤️

Edited by togepe30 - 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
ZDR4AVJH4GCZ4DHA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

BWF is so depressing.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".