Yaar, not finding answer for question 6 thats y😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar, not finding answer for question 6 thats y😵
Yaar, not finding answer for question 6 thats y😵
I am in same boat. Tried asking ppl but no hope😒
im in no hurry
Leenaa you can ask people outside IF...family etc. I did the same.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
im in no hurry
Leenaa you can ask people outside IF...family etc. I did the same.
Yeah i asked my family, sadly not much of a help :(
Hurry up fellow Gryffindors
This time gryffs have become snails🤪
This time gryffs have become snails🤪
Stuck with Q6
Thats good strategy hehe
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Stuck with Q6
Bhagwan ka naam lo aur bhej do.
Its so difficult that i dont think there will be a sheeple answer. 😆