Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LOL that's what we are watching right now 🤣 and then when we run out of those...we search up old episodes and watch those 😆 Savdhaan Rahe, Satark Rahe
Pls no😆

@Isa - How are you today? Getting used to the FL heat?
LOL we are so used to it now....we start predicting the story ahead 😆 we actually recognize many of their actors...a lot of them show up as side characters in movies
@bold

OK so Crime Patrol isn't bad...in fact they have better actors than most TV shows and BW. LOL but yeah I guess their stories can be kinda disturbing and terrifying
Originally posted by: ISVL5WEWHQVDLAGL
This is full of so much code and anticode..........I became an antipode now........
We are just discussing Marathi movies pls ignore it😆
Originally posted by: 7EUZYEXSIQKUPNMC
She is still enjoying and eating all the goodies....throwing the wrappers on us......🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: NBYK2JXTRZLSLPBU
Yes, I was....but as the convo said.....pretty ladies don't get tickets....I had to let you go.......but felt bad for the lady in the car though..........😭
Mishti style
Wahhhhhhh😭🤣🤣
Check out the Buddy of the Month Thread...I wrote the drabble you requested for Bunty & Devika (Buntika) ❤️
Right!😆
We are flirty scary buddies😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5